You are more likely to die from a falling coconut than from a shark attack.
The courts in New Zealand allowed a child to be named "Number 16 Bus Shelter."
In 1986 Apple launched a clothing line.
New Zealand is part of the "Zealandia" continent of which 93% is submerged.
Just 7% of people in China are religious making it the least religious country in world. Thailand has the most with 94%.
Human fingers can feel objects as small as 13 nanometers. If your finger was the size of the Earth you would feel the difference between houses and cars.
Sweden and Norway formed a United Kingdom from 1814 to 1905.
A porcupine can fight off a pride of lions.
Facebook's first annual Hacker Cup coding challenge was won by a programmer at Google. He showed up at Facebook headquarters to collect his prize wearing his Google employee badge.
David Bowie performed at the Berlin Wall in 1987 while East Germans gathered to listen behind. You could hear them cheering and singing along from the other side.
Couples who spend more money on their wedding have a higher divorce rates a study found.
In 1923 a jockey suffered a fatal heart attack but his horse finished and won the race making him the first and only jockey to win a race after death.
In 2015 a 4-year-old searching for fossils found 100 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones.
Female bald eagles are 25% larger than males.
All snow crystals are hexagonal.
The least corrupt countries in the world are New Zealand and Denmark according to the Corruptions Perception Index.
40% of Americans are breathing unhealthy air according to a report by the American Lung Association.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear any pants.
The PlayStation is illegal in China.
A hydrodaktulpsychicharmonica is a variety of musical glasses.
Anne Frank's father was an officer in the German army during World War I.
Ancient Romans used a sponge on a stick to clean themselves after pooping and shared it with everyone.
A person can spontaneously burst into flames.
Panphobia is the fear of everything… which is a pretty unlucky phobia to have.
Sweden banned spanking and other corporal punishments of children in 1979.
The U.S. government poisoned alcohol during Prohibition in the 20s and 30s killing over 10 000 people.
Pope Paul VI claimed that animals can go to heaven.
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
King John I of France was proclaimed king five months before he was born. He only lived for five days.
Benjamin Franklin was an advocate of "air baths" during which he would spend up to an hour reading or writing in his house completely naked.
A 2-headed dolphin was discovered on a beach in Turkey in 2014.
A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses and the males can roar like lions.
1 in every 3 socks you have were made in the district of Datang in Zhuji China now known as "Sock City".
10% of Britons think Australia is further away than the Moon a survey found in 2013.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s original name was Michael Luther King Jr.
Most married couples are happiest in their third year of marriage.
Animals avoid power lines because they see frightening ultraviolet flashes that are invisible to humans.
A man named Robert Lane named his two sons "Winner" and "Loser."Winner grew up to be a criminal and Loser became a detective.
Animals react to social pressure much as humans do a study concluded.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.