The number of nights to stay at a hotel: If you are not very sure about the hotel that you are booking, then you should not book it for more than two nights, even if your trip runs for 5 days. This way, you are assured that you have a place to stay for the first 2 nights in the country. Aside from that, if you don’t like the accommodation, then you will have enough time to find another one.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Traveling for entertainment: If you are traveling in order to enjoy different types of entertainment, such as watching singers, dancers, and other types of performers on stage, then book a hotel that is near the city center. Aside from that, you may find a hotel in a certain place where its competitors are located in the same street, and also offer other types of entertainment. If you can do that, then all you have to do is to walk from one hotel to another to enjoy different kinds of entertainment you want.
Air sickness: If you are not a frequent traveler, and you are one of those folks who experience air sickness, then choose your airline seats properly. When it comes to that, choose the seats by the wing, or situate it as near to the wings as possible, since it is where you won’t experience too many bumps during the ride. Choose the seats early, so that you would have a good number of them to select from.
What size of camera is best: When traveling, bringing a camera is a very good idea, since you can use it to properly document your trip. However, it is best if you bring something that is smaller in size. This way, you won’t have to inconvenience yourself when you carry it around. Just make sure that it can take quality pictures, so that you can proudly show them to your friends.
Calling the online travel site: If you want to feel more secure in booking your flight and hotel reservations, you can actually call the hotline number of the site you are looking at. One advantage you can gain from that is the agent may be able to provide you with more options. Aside from that, if you have certain requests for the hotel or flight reservations, he may also be able to process it for you.
Always pack light: No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
Take note of the baggage requirements: Prior to booking your flight reservation, you should check its baggage requirements first. In most cases, international flights usually provide you with more baggage allowance than the domestic ones. Aside from checking on the check-in baggage terms and conditions though, don’t forget to read the terms for carry on bags as well.
Learn more about the local cuisine before visiting a certain country: Prior to taking a trip to a foreign land, you should learn more about its local foods. This way, you would be able to determine what types of local foods you want to try out. Keep in mind that a trip to a foreign country would not be completed without trying out its local specialties.
Don’t forget the numbers: When you travel, there are lots of important numbers that you want to take note of. Some of which would be your itinerary confirmation number, your flight number, your hotel room number, your flight seat number, as well as a bunch of phone numbers you may need. Write them all down in a notepad or a piece of paper that you can fit into your wallet, so that you can easily refer to it.
Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket: Bringing a small notebook can come handy when it comes to traveling. With a small notebook or notepad, you can easily jot down important things that you need to remember along the way. You want to make sure that it fits into your pocket, so that you won’t have to hold it in your hands all the time.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Convenience Kits Men's Premium 20 Count Necessities Travel Kit, Featuring: Dove Men & Care Products
- TSA APPROVED TRAVEL ACCESSORIES: This TSA compliant 20-piece travel necessities kit contains essential travel size toiletries and travel accessories for men
- TRAVEL SIZE TOILETRIES: A great gift set for men, this travel kit includes popular national brand grooming and oral care travel size essentials from brands including Barbasol, Gillette Good News, Dove for Men, Gold Bond, Crest, Colgate, Plackers, Advil and Curad
- MEN'S PREMIUM TRAVEL KIT: This men's travel kit is ideal for holiday and birthday gift giving, Father's Day, stocking stuffers, business travelers, carry-on airline travel, weather-related emergencies, gym kits, busy college students and weekend getaways, and is a great add-on for any trip
- TRAVEL SIZE: The attractive, TSA compliant quart-size zip top brown travel bag with handle measures 7.28" L x 2.16" W x 6.1" H for easy packing and travel
- TRAVEL ESSENTIALS: This 20-piece travel kit contains the following travel size toiletries and travel accessories: Barbasol Shave Cream, Gillette Good News Disposable Razor, Dove for Men 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner, Dove for Men Antiperspirant Deodorant, Gold Bond Powder, lip balm SPF 15, comb, Crest Toothpaste, Colgate ADA Accepted Soft Toothbrush, toothbrush cap, Colgate Total Mouthwash, Plackers Dental Flossers, Advil Caplets, Curad Finger Strip Bandages, toe nail clipper with file and vanity pack (cotton swabs and cotton balls)
Bestseller No. 2
Convenience Kits Women’s Premium 19-piece Necessities Travel Kit
- TSA Compliant 19 Piece Travel "Necessities" Kit
- Popular National Brands; Grooming and Oral Care Essentials in Decorative Bag with Handle
- Ideal for: Carry-On Airline Travel, Weather-Related Emergency, After-Gym Workout Shower, Busy College Student, Mother's Day, and or Birthday Gift
- Bag Dimensions: 7.48"L x 3.15"W x 5.11"H
- Selling Travel Kits for 25 Years.