"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud
Education is a fundamental principle of what made America a success. We can't afford to throw any young people away. - Benjamin Carson
The thing you don't dream about as a kid is all the peripheral stuff that comes with success. - Tiger Woods
Before you continue, Read About…
Be a Continuous Learner: People have different learning styles. Some learn all the time; and find ways to incorporate that learning into their lives as they go. These people are continuous learners. On the other hand, most of us learn in discrete chunks. For instance, we might find out how to use a new software program, but immediately after doing so, we will cease to learn anything new about it until it is absolutely necessary. In general, those who learn in discrete chunks often find themselves at a serious disadvantage, as they often neglect to learn many important new things about products, people, and tools they interact with on a daily basis. So try to be a continuous learner. It may be difficult, but you’ll be happy you made the switch.
Learn New Things: One way to make you indispensible to your company is to learn new things about your job. Work through a reference manual. Spend time learning how to use the company’s proprietary software optimally. Do something that makes you better and more useful.
Learn New Skills: One large part of getting promoted involves developing new skills. If you don’t develop new skills, then you cannot expect that your boss will suddenly believe that you are capable of taking on a new job with different requirements.
Make Friends and Allies: When it comes to being successful in the workplace, few things are more important than having a group of friends and allies who can say good things about you to the higher-ups. So make an effort to be social, make friends, and have lunch with your co-workers.
Build a Portfolio of Your Work: In some cases, you will not be promoted directly, but will have to apply for a job within the company. In these cases, you will want to have a resume and portfolio (if applicable) available, so that you can use them in the interview.
Don’t Let Emotions Get the Best of You: Emotions can be an important driver of success. They can keep you focused on a goal; and they can give you the willpower to go on, even when things start to look bleak. Unfortunately, emotions can also play a deeply negative role when it comes to running a business. They can coax you into making irrational, vindictive, and poorly thought-out choices. So, don’t let your emotions get the best of you, but do let them push you on towards success.
Set Financial Goals: Don’t just dream about your finances getting better. Set financial goals and commit yourself to accomplishing them. This will keep you on track with your finances; and will give you something to look forward to.
Find Out Which Forms of Advertising Generate Revenue—And Which Do Not: In business, marketing can do a lot to transform your business. It can expand the audience for your product, persuade the existing audience, or it can provide no benefits at all while incurring massive costs. Those who are successful in business pay attention to their advertising, so they can determine which forms are beneficial and which forms should be discontinued.
Perform a Gap Analysis: Perform a gap analysis of what you are missing today in order to be worthy of the promotion. Think exactly what things you will need to do in order to position yourself well for it.
Watch Video: Alan Watts – The Cosmos
(via YouTube)"I would love to be a guest on a talk show or a panel that shows women who have been on reality shows who've had success, to prove to audiences that you don't have to be a fool to become successful." - NeNe Leakes
Coming together is a beginning keeping together is progress working together is success. - Henry Ford
"In New York, everyone's desperate for success, desperate for money and desperate to be accepted, but in London they're more laid back about things like that." - David Bailey
It's not just the NFL. Every other league has a draft. It has been fundamental to the success of professional sports. - Roger Goodell
"I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence to the view that, for you to gain, those you deal with should gain as well." - Alan Greenspan
"You know, I start with the assumption that -or with, with the belief that this president has to succeed. We all have an enormous amount of capital invested in his success. His success is the country's success." - Michael Bloomberg
"If you can attribute your success entirely to your own mental effort, to your own attitude, to some spiritual essence that you have that is better than other people's, then that must feel pretty good." - Barbara Ehrenreich
"The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishments." - Gustave Flaubert
Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent. - Shahrukh Khan
Hosting a TV show is a full-time job in which success is defined by it never ending. - John Hodgman
We fall forward to succeed. - Mary Kay Ash
"My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or blessed, believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success." - Barack Obama
"The key to sitcom success is miserable people. If you see a happy couple, it's just gone, like when Sam and Diane got together on Cheers." - Matthew Perry
Your success depends mainly upon what you think of yourself and whether you believe in yourself. - William J. H. Boetcker
"I want anyone who believes in life, liberty, pursuit of happiness to succeed. And I want any force, any person, any element of an overarching Big Government that would stop your success, I want that organization, that element or that person to fail. I want you to succeed." - Rush Limbaugh
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.