The concept behind the word "cool" might come from the African word "itutu" brought to America by slavery.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly.
The first recorded use of Marijuana was in China over 4700 years ago.
The star that's closest to our sun Proxima Centauri is still much farther away than Pluto.
Hitler was a Vegetarian and created laws against animal cruelty.
Swearing on the Bible is forbidden by the Bible.
At a jet plane’s speed of 1 000 km (620mi) per hour the length of the plane becomes one atom shorter than its original length.
Dendrology is the study of trees.
Dolphins give each other names and will answer to it even when called by dolphins they don't know.
In the course of an average lifetime you will while sleeping eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
The strongest muscle in the human body is the masseter (jaw muscle).
There are more English words beginning with the letter "s" than with any other letter.
PEZ candy even comes in a Coffee flavor.
There are more single people than married people in the U.S. nowadays.
In China it is mandatory that cosmetic products are tested on animals while in Europe it's prohibited.
In 1997 three men from Yemen tried to sue NASA for invading Mars claiming they had inherited it from their ancestors 3 000 years ago.
Groaking is to watch people eating in hopes that they will offer you some.
The first webcam was created in Cambridge to check the status of a coffee pot.
Although modern images of India often show poverty and lack of development India was the richest country on earth until the time of British invasion in the early 17th Century.
The Pokémon Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based off of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki are not radioactive any more mostly because the bombs didn't touch the ground but were detonated in the air.
The Sea Anemone looks like a flower but it's actually a carnivorous animal that eats small fish and shrimp.
In 1913 Argentina was the world's 10th wealthiest nation per capita. Now it's the 54th.
Scientists want to introduce global warming on Mars to make life habitable for colonization.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
If you eat a polar bear liver you'll die. Humans can't handle that much vitamin A.
Hitler while in prison wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
37% of the web is PORN
64% of Americans don't believe global warming will seriously affect their way of life.
The amount of computer Memory required to run WordPerfect for Win95 is 8 times the amount needed aboard the space shuttle.
Google Maps' Street view includes 360-degree views of the Mount Everest base camp.
After the Treaty of Versailles French Marshal Ferdinand Foch said "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years." Exactly 20 years and 65 days later WW2 broke out.
There are more beetles than any other animal. In fact one out of every four animals is a beetle.
The average person unlocks his or her smartphone 110 times each day.
National Dance Like A Chicken Day falls on 14th May every year.
The first president of Zimbabwe Africa was President Banana.
Traffic in central London moves at the same speed as horse-drawn carriages a century ago.
Scientists finally concluded that the chicken came first not the egg because the protein which makes egg shells is only produced by hens.
Cost of raising a medium-sized dog to the age of 11: £4000
A poem written to celebrate a wedding is called a epithalamium.
- Main Function:G18 is merely gsm alarm system,G183 update version work with 3G gsm sim card DIY home security alarm system,which can either work in standalone mode without sim card or a standard size sim card(not micro and nano) to call/text up to 6 phone numbers via cellular network,AT&T,T-mobile sim card recommend.As 2G will be no longer available in the USA in 2019,AT&T has already shut off 2G service in 2017.3G alarm system more reliable than the wifi one in case of the internet failure.
- APP Control burglar system:First download app(search "G18 alarm system" at google or iphone app store) free and register an account,insert a sim card to alarm keypad,remote control the security system by text in APP on your smartphone from anywhere at anytime.PIR motion sensor detect any suspicious movement or activity,Door/window sensor detect any forceful break-in.When detectors are triggered,the alarm host will receive the alarm alert meantime call your phone,disarm it by app/sms/call
- Brief Description:This is an indoor basic security alarm system kit complete with fully programmable main unit and sensors,can be used directly after unplugging insulation sheet to protect home,office,shop apartment,business;DIY supportable 99 wireless zones up to 150 remote key fobs and 150 sensors,add more sensors as detailed need such as gas detector,water leaking sensor to provide all-around reliable protection.Additional Sensors can be find in our shop or we can customize the kits for you.
- Humanized Design: Easy operation with TFT color touch screen,voice prompt design during setting;Built in 3.7V 800mAh rechargeable lithium battery that can last about 6-8 hours with full power, it will change to use battery to work in the case of power failure, just make sure that switch is on. Other useable features such as arming delay, keypad lock, timing arming etc.
- Customer Service: 12-month warranty, professional technical support and friendly responsive customer service within 24 hours. If you have any questions, welcome to contact us via amazon emails or seach "KERUI G183 security alarm system introduction" on youtube.
- ALL-IN-ONE HOME AUTOMATION: Make your house a smart home in minutes, one room at a time. Simply replace your Dual Switch (double gang) light switch with NuBryte Touchpoint. Connect & Protect, from any NuBryte console, or remotely via Nubryte APP.
- HOME SECURITY: Detract and deter with 100 decibel siren and flashing overhead lights. Instant video alerts to your phone when triggered (with NuBryte APP). Built-in wide-angle camera and advanced motion detection up to 30'. No Contracts/Monthly Fees.
- SMART LIGHTING: Touch-Free light control, and 5 easy-to-use lighting automation and digital dimming modes. Motion-based on/off, Morning Wake Up, Bedtime dimmer, Night light and Vacation lights. Works with standard dimmable bulbs.
- INTERCOM: Combine 2 or more Touchpoint consoles for an instant home intercom system. (WiFi)
- FAMILY HUB: Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Humidity, 5-Day Weather Forecast, Calendar, Notifications and Event Alerts, Energy Monitoring, and more! Now, with Amazon Alexa voice control with Echo, Dot, and Tap!
- Updated 2015 Model with Newest Firmware and Software
- Wifi Connectivity for Remote and Monitoring Options (Requires Monthly Fee)
- Zwave ready for Control of Lights, Door locks, Thermostats and Garage Doors
- Award Winning Technology and Design
- Includes: (3) 5816 Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-Button Wireless Keyfob (1) 5800 Pir-Res Wireless Motion Detector (1) Wifi Module (1) Zwave Module (1) 4gl GSM Cellular module