"101 Dalmatians" was based on a book that had a sequel called "The Starlight Barking" in which dogs could fly and meet an alien dog.
The lack of physical activity is one of the leading causes of preventable death worldwide.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
In Mozambique overhead power lines have to be at least 12 m (39 ft) high to permit safe passage of giraffes.
Hydrogen gas is the least dense substance in the world at 0.08988g/cc. Hydrogen solid is the most dense substance in the world at 70.6g/cc.
There are 300 lakes beneath Antarctica that are kept from freezing by the warmth of Earth's core.
Caterpillars have about four thousand muscles. Humans by comparison have only about six hundred.
Goldfish can distinguish the music of one composer from another.
A duck’s quack doesn’t echo and no one knows why.
Pepsi originally contained pepsin thus the name.
The largest giant squid ever found weighed 8,000 pounds.
There's a Coffee Shop in France where not saying "hello" and "please" makes your coffee more expensive.
The Earth's core is about as hot as the sun.
At the Wife Carrying World Championships in Finland first prize is the wife's weight in beer.
Every 90 seconds one woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth.
A Burkini is a type of swimsuit for Muslim women which covers the whole body except the face the hands and the feet.
Nomophobia is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
In Korea and Japan there is a Cat Cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours.
In Milan Italy it's a legal requirement to smile at all times except during funerals or hospital visits.
-40 degrees Fahrenheit is equal to -40 degrees Celsius.
The courts in New Zealand allowed a child to be named "Number 16 Bus Shelter."
Iran sentences its citizens to the death penalty on cases of corruption.
Abraham Lincoln Walt Disney Bill Gates Mark Zuckerberg Henry Ford Thomas Edison and Steve Jobs all of them had no college degree.
Anne Boleyn Queen Elizabeth I’s mother had six fingers on one hand.
A slug's anus is on its head.
More people speak English in China than the United States.
A syzygy occurs when three atronomical bodies line up.
The last animal in the dictionary is the zyzzyva a tropical weevil.
In 2015 a 4-year-old searching for fossils found 100 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones.
If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
A Beer Wave of 388 000 Gallons (or 1.4m L) flooded London in 1814 after a huge vat ruptured.
During prohibition the U.S. Congress had their own bootlegger so senators and congressmen could still drink alcohol.
70% of all animals in the jungle rely on figs for their survival.
HP Printer black ink is more expensive than blood.
Schwarzenegger was paid approximately US$21 429 for every word he said in Terminator 2.
Sharks have an astounding sense of smell so powerful that they can detect a single drop of blood in an Olympic-sized pool.
Dr. Seuss pronounced his name “soyce”.
Four forward compartments could flood without risk of the Titanic sinking. Six did.
One of the only vertebrate species that can't yawn is the giraffe.
A Japanese pilot who attacked a town in Oregon during WW2 returned years later to present his family's 400-year-old sword as a symbol of regret.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more