Earth is the only place in the solar system where a total solar eclipse can happen.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
Abraham Lincoln's son Robert was saved from a train accident by Edwin Booth brother of his father's killer John Wilkes Booth.
"LOL" used to mean "lots of love" before the Internet.
Dolphins give each other names and will answer to it even when called by dolphins they don't know.
African elephants have bigger ears than Indian elephants.
The sport of 'Ultimate Frisbee' is recognised by the International Olympic Committee.
In Germany there's no punishment for a prisoner who tries to escape from jail because it is a basic human instinct to be free.
80%of the land in Nevada is owned by the U.S. government.
If there are two full moons in the same month the second one is called blue moon.
On average half of all false teeth have some form of radioactivity.
Denmark has twice as many pigs as there are people.
In Japan 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
Bill Gates aimed to become a millionaire by the age of 30. However he became a billionaire at 31.
George Washington died after his doctors removed 40% of his blood (80 ounces) over a 12-hour period to cure a throat infection.
The life span of giant pandas in the wild is approximately 20 years.
Burning Mountain Australia has an underground natural coal fire that has been burning for about 6 000 years.
The last movie rented from Blockbuster before it closed its doors nationwide was ironically called "This is the End."
More Monopoly money is printed in a year than real money throughout the world.
99% of all mobile malware is targeted at Android users.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
The very first bomb that the Allies dropped on Berlin in World War Two hit an elephant.
Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
According to the Bible David was offered the King's daughter if he came back with 100 foreskins of slain enemies. He came back with 200.
Einstein was stopped so much in public he would reply "Pardon me sorry! Always I am mistaken for Professor Einstein."
The script of the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" took just 6 days to write.
Musician Eddie Van Halen blamed guitar picks for giving him tongue cancer.
Coffee doesn't taste like it smells because saliva wipes out half of the flavor.
Baby Chicks are smarter than Baby Humans .
A toaster uses almost half as much energy as a full-sized oven.
The Beatles used to be called Johnny and the Moondogs.
Smartphone users check Facebook 14 times a day.
The world's biggest family lives together in India: a man with 39 wives and 94 children.
The city of "New Amsterdam" was given to the Duke of York in 1664 as an 18th birthday present from his father. He renamed the city as "New York."
The largest recorded earthquake in the U.S. was a magnitude 9.2 that struck Prince William Sound Alaska in 1964.
Steve Jobs once called Google to tell them the yellow gradient in the second "O" of their logo wasn't quite right.
Scientists estimate that the moon's width has shrunk by about 600 feet (182 meters) since the rocky body first formed.
Nelson Mandela Pope John Paul II and Whoopi Goldberg are Honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
The Afghan War is the longest war in U.S. history.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.