Every second Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate.
The Queen of England owns a McDonald's near Buckingham Palace.
The average dolphin eats one-third of its weight on food each day.
The world's oldest dog died at age 29.
Your heart beats over 100 000 times per day.
The UKis smaller than the U.S. state of Oregon.
The average dog is as intelligent as a two-year-old child.
There are 28 million cancer survivors worldwide.
Julius Caesar Mark Antony and Octavian all made pilgrimages to Alexander the Great's tomb in Alexandria.
The blood you donate is sold on the open market and it's a US$4.5 billion per year industry.
Satan was never named "Lucifer." The only use of the word Lucifer in the Bible was by Isaiah who was referring to the fall of Babylon not Satan.
Only one in two billion people will live to be 116 or older.
The NAZIs considered Native Americans to be part of the Aryan race.
Reindeer like to eat bananas.
Nelson Mandela married the widow of Mozambique's President.
During it’s lifetime an oyster changes its sex from male to female and back several times.
You can tell the age of a whale by counting the rings in its earwax.
Construction workers in Brazil cemented a car on a pavement after its driver refused to move it.
Hitler never learned to drive. Yet he spearheaded the development of the Volkswagen car.
Sanskrit has 96 words for "love" ancient Persian has 80 and English only one.
97% of rapists in the U.S. never spend a day in jail for their crime.
Bamboo (the world’s tallest grass) can grow up to 90 cm in a day.
Only 37.9% of people have access to the Internet once a year or more.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
During the 18th century you could pay your admission ticket to the zoo in London by bringing a cat or a dog to feed the lions.
4%of women in the U.S. are pregnant right now.
The FBI has a Twitter slang dictionary.
Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg donated US$1 billion to charity in 2013 making him the biggest charitable donor in the U.S.
Surgeons who grew up playing video games make 37% fewer mistakes.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
When Steve Jobs accused Bill Gates of stealing from Apple Gates said "I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it."
The Afghan War is the longest war in U.S. history.
There were 240 pedestrian fatalities in New York City in 1994.
Lonomia obliqua is the world’s deadliest caterpillar.
The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
You're more likely to get struck by lightning in Texas than find in-person voter fraud.
Adolf Hitler was obsessed with America's Old West.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
In 2010 Finland became the first country in the world to make Internet access a legal right.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more