A cat's tail contains nearly 10% of all the bones in its body.
An average person’s yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
In the beginning Starbucks only sold roasted whole coffee beans.
In Australia there are more kangaroos than people.
The world's largest gold bar weighs 250 kg (551 lb).
Rugby North Dakota is the geographical center of North America.
In 2012 a couple invited Queen Elizabeth II to their wedding as a joke and she turned up.
Only one-half of a dolphin's brain goes to sleep at a time.
Young beavers stay with their parents for the first two years of their lives before going out on their own.
Jackals have one more pair of chromosomes than dogs or wolves.
The birthday paradox says that in a group of just 23 people there's a 50% chance that at least two will have the same birthday.
In 2007 A Bosnian couple divorced after discovering both had an online affair with each other under fake names.
Musician Eddie Van Halen blamed guitar picks for giving him tongue cancer.
A crocodile can’t move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
There's an underground river 4 KM (2.4 mi) beneath the Amazon River in Brazil that might be as long but hundreds of times wider.
Ancient Egypt King Tutankhamun died at the age of 18.
Nepal was the first country in Asia to introduce gay marriage. It has also outlawed the death penalty.
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
Because Gmail first launched on April 1st of 2004 many people thought it was an April Fools' Day prank.
Every time a woodpecker's beak hits a tree its head is subject to 1 000 times the force of gravity.
The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
The mortality rate for abortions in the U.S. is 0.67 per 100 000 procedures. For colonoscopies is about 20 per 100 000 procedures.
There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
There's an ongoing decrease in the pH of the Earth's oceans: they are 30% more acidic than in 1751.
An Iraqi man moved to Australia and used the Welfare System as income. Years later he became successful and wrote a check to the government for every cent they gave him.
About 20 million Americans live in mobile homes.
Cockroaches are among the world's fartiest species.
Alabama was the first state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s last public speech foretold his death.
More than 1 000 different languages are spoken on the continent of Africa.
An ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
Central Park costs about as much money as the entire state of Alaska .
The Taj Mahal was covered with a scaffold during WWII to make it look like a stockpile of Bamboo and misguide any enemy bombers.
In 2013 an Italian man under house arrest asked to go to prison to escape his wife.
Anne Frank's family was denied visas by the U.S.because of stricter immigration policies.
The female goat is called a “doe” or “nanny”.
The mortality rate of a Black Mamba snake bite is almost 100%.
In Poole, ‘Pound World’ went out of business because of a store across the road called ’99p Stores’, which was selling the same products but for just 1 pence cheaper! Read More.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
Armageddon (Har Megiddo) has already been the site of several historical battles the last in 1918.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.