Elephants and chimpanzees can display behavior patterns similar to post-traumatic stress disorder and depression.
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
Looking at cute animal pictures at work can make you more productive a study claims.
An anteater is nearly 6 feet long, yet its mouth is only an inch wide.
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. No one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.
Female polar bears normally start having baby cubs at the age of four or five.
Australia claims to own the largest territory in Antarctica: 5.8 million sq km (2.2 million sq mi).
Ancient Rome in 150 CE had less income inequality than the U.S. today.
The scientific name of the llama is "lama glama."
A Death Row study found that ice cream and pie were the most popular desserts for a last meal followed by cake.
Before Mating the Female Giraffe Will First Urinate in the Male's Mouth.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
Bill Gates'SAT score was 1590 out of 1600.
In 2012 divers discovered a 2 000-year-old Roman shipwreck that was so well preserved even the food was intact in its storage jars.
Chocolate, macadamia nuts, cooked onions, or anything with caffeine is harmful to dogs.
99% of the solar system mass is concentrated in the sun.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
Barn owls hunt mostly small mammals such as the short-tailed vole.
Men are less promiscuous when women are scarce.
A woman can get pregnant while she is already pregnant.
The first McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was in Richmond British Columbia.
If everyone lived as densely as the do in Manhattan the human race could fit in New Zealand.
Frogs don’t drink water. They absorb water through their skin.
In 1999 an ex-prostitute in New Zealand Georgina Beyer became the world's first openly transsexual Member of Parliament.
Italian serial killer Leonarda Cianciulli was famous for turning victims into tea cakes and serving them to guests.
A Japanese Soldier didn't surrender until29 years after WW2 was over in 1974.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
One of the smallest dinosaurs discovered had the size of a chicken and ate insects.
Teddy Roosevelt volunteered for service in World War I ten years after having served as U.S. president.
Sweat itself is odorless. It's the bacteria on the skin that mingles with it and produces body odor.
Dreamt is the only English word that ends in the letters amt
Abraham Lincoln was shot on Good Friday.
The evidence linking humans and global warming is as strong as the link between smoking and lung cancer according to the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
If you leave everything to the last minute… it will only take a minute.
There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
In 1898 14 years before the Titanic sank author Morgan Robertson wrote a book about an "unsinkable" ship called the "Titan" that crashed into an iceberg and sank.
Humans and dogs are the only two species known to seek visual clues from another's eyes. And dogs only do it with humans.
Men are struck by lightning five times more often than women.
The first man-made object in space was the German V2 rocket.
The world's longest concert goes so slow it will last 639 years.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more