There's US$75 trillion in the entire world. If this is distributed amongst all people on Earth each person will have less than $11 000.
A normal raindrop falls at about 7 miles per hour.
In 2013 North Korea's president killed his own uncle by throwing him naked into a cage with 120 starving dogs.
There's high-speed Internet on the way up to Mount Everest.
Charles Darwin and Abraham Lincoln were born on the same day.
Americans make up 5% of the world's population and yet produce 30% of the world's waste and use 25% of the world's resources.
We Are Living In The Most Peaceful Time In Human History.
The only Jewish descendants spared by the Nazis where those with grandparents who converted to Christianity before the founding of the German Empire (1871).
The “dot” over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
New Yorkers spent 74 hours of their lives in traffic jams in 2014.
40%of minors having an abortion report that neither of their parents knew about the abortion.
A giraffe's neck is too short to reach the ground so it has to awkwardly spread its front legs or kneel to reach the ground and drink water.
After 9/11 the Maasai tribe of Kenya gave 14 of their most important cattle to America as aid.
If you have a fear of chickens, then you actually have Alektorophobia.
A duck has three eyelids.
The average garden variety caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
The Netherlands is the world's largest per capita consumer of coffee averaging 2.4 cups of coffee per person per day.
20%of all women in London during the 1700s were prostitutes.
It costs 41 cents per year per American citizen for NASA's entire Curiosity program.
Dominica Mexico Zambia Kiribati Fiji and Egypt all have birds on their flags.
Iguanas, koalas and komodo dragons all have two penises!
The most successful Pirate Captain was a Chinese prostitute with 80 000 sailors working for her.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
Over 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.
Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
Nearly 13 000 Native Americans fought during World War I despite not having a U.S. citizenship.
Russians take guns into space to protect themselves against bears if they land off-course.
The deadliest animal in Africa is the hippopotamus.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
A piece of paper can be folded no more then 9 times.
During WW1 Marie Curie attempted to donate her Gold Nobel Prize medals for the war effort but the French National Bank refused to accept them.
When we account for the pollution costs associated with gasoline it costs an extra US$3.80 per gallon.
Snakes kill 100 000 people every year.
The Golden Gate uses the largest bridge cables ever made long enough to encircle the world more than 3 times at the equator.
In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the “General Purpose” vehicle G.P.
Cats have +100 sounds in their vocal repertoire while dogs have only 10.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
The weird bright dots you see floating when you look at the sky are your white blood cells.
After WW2 a group of Jewish "Avengers" formulated a Holocaust revenge plan to kill 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of many German cities. However it was foiled by British police while the poison was in transit.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)