Quick Travel Tip!
The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Air sickness: If you are not a frequent traveler, and you are one of those folks who experience air sickness, then choose your airline seats properly. When it comes to that, choose the seats by the wing, or situate it as near to the wings as possible, since it is where you won’t experience too many bumps during the ride. Choose the seats early, so that you would have a good number of them to select from.
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Be mindful of the airline temperature: Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
Booking an ocean view room: Having a room that offers a magnificent view of the ocean is one of the best things that you can experience. However, in booking such type of room, keep in mind that it does not necessarily mean that you would be as close to the ocean as you want. Therefore, you should check out reviews and testimonials about the hotel, so that you can see if it is really what you want.
Take note of the hotel details on your phone: It is very important that you take note of the hotel details, especially if you are at an unfamiliar city. Some of the details you want to include would be its name, address, and phone number. By doing this, you would be able to find your way back, just in case you get lost.
Take note of the baggage requirements: Prior to booking your flight reservation, you should check its baggage requirements first. In most cases, international flights usually provide you with more baggage allowance than the domestic ones. Aside from checking on the check-in baggage terms and conditions though, don’t forget to read the terms for carry on bags as well.
Checking out hotel pictures online: It is always better if you can book a hotel online, which shows you pictures of their rooms, function halls, pools, and more. By checking out the pictures of the hotel, you would be able to decide better, whether it is the accommodation you really want or not. Aside from that, it can also help you select the room that would suit you best.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
- 3x more space - save up to 3x more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. 8 compression garment bags pack: 4x large (28" x 20") and 4x medium (24" x 16"). Perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows etc
- Travel-friendly - no vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags - just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag. Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc. The compression garment bags are airtight and watertight
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression organizer bag
- High quality & reusable - double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time. Durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- Don't just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') designed for carry ons and fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants.