Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
Most people can survive for up to 2 months without eating but people can only live up to 11 days without sleeping.
Outer space begins at 100 kilometers (62 mi) above sea level.
November 28 2012 was the most peaceful day New York City ever had—not a single violent crime was reported.
Mars is red because it is covered in rust (iron oxide).
Our bodies contain about 0.2 milligrams of gold most of it in our blood.
"Science" and "shit" both come from the ancient word "skheid " meaning to "separate" or "divide."
President Obama has read every Harry Potter book.
In the U.S. there's an official Rock Paper Scissors League.
Elvis Presley had a twin brother that died at birth.
Of all the countries that celebrate an independence day 58 are independent of the UK 26 of France 21 of Russia and 21 of Spain.
It takes the insect-eating Venus Flytrap plant only half a second to shut its trap on its prey.
There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
Demand for quinoa in Western nations has pushed up prices so much that poorer people in Peru and Bolivia where quinoa is from can no longer afford their staple crop.
There are tuition-free Universities in Finland Austria Norway Germany and Sweden with careers in English for international students.
A man revived 5 rivers and brought water back to 1000 villages in India using native water-preservation techniques.
In 2013 a fake tweet temporarily wiped out US$130 billion off the stock market.
Outside the USA Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
An experiment in 1998 found that a bright light shone on the backs of human knees can reset the brain's sleep-wake clock.
Dolphins can eat up to 30 pounds of fish a day.
Plants and warm-blooded animals closer to the equator tend to be darker.
Horses can’t vomit.
Israel is so small you can run through it from west to east in 2 hours and from top to bottom in 9 days.
Bulgarians are known to be the biggest yogurt eaters in the world.
The Chinese smoking population is higher than the entire population of the U.S.
The volcanic system beneath Yellowstone holds enough lava to fill 11 Grand Canyons.
Blue whales can get a tan.
Go. is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
The cost of college in the U.S. has gone up 500% since 1985.
Once a dog hits the age of 10 its chance of dying from cancer is 50%.
Pope Paul VI claimed that animals can go to heaven.
Elvis Presley never performed outside of North America.
Applying hemorrhoid cream to your chest and waist can make you look more muscular.
The Catholic Church once put a dead Pope on trial.
Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don't drift away from each other.
A 20-month-old baby became the youngest professional soccer player ever after being signed up by a Belgian club.
During a revolt at the Auschwitz Concentration Camp a member of the SS was stabbed then burned alive in a crematorium oven.
A cat inherited a US$13 million fortune from its owner in Italy.
Sucking a king's nipples was a gesture of submission in ancient Ireland.
There's a Spa in Jakarta using pythons to massage clients.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.