Lobsters are considered to be the cockroaches of the sea.
Iron nails cannot be used in aok because the acid in the wood corrodes them.
The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
Gorillas sleep as much as fourteen hours per day.
Vladimir The Great Prince of Kiev considered converting to Christianity or Islam. He sent envoys to study both religions but upon hearing that Islam forbade alcohol he got baptized.
There are more than fifty different kinds of kangaroos.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
The great horned owl has no sense of smell.
There's a shark in Greenland that eats polar bears and can live up to 200 years.
A British prisoner of war captured by the Germans in WW1 was freed to see his dying mother then went back to the prison camp because he gave the Kaiser 'his word' he would return.
The Bermuda Triangle has as many ship and plane disappearances as any other region of the ocean.
The longest one-syllable word in the English language is “screeched.”
The odds of being born male are about 51.2% according to census.
Spiders are scared of ants due to the formic acid they contain.
If you want to buy dollars in Argentina to travel abroad you need to send an application to the government declaring where when and why you are traveling.
Cats urine glows under a black light.
The catfish has over 27000 taste buds (more than any other animal)
The Nullarbor Plain of Australia covers 100 000 square miles (160 900 km) without a tree.
Male seahorses can get pregnant.
Musician Eddie Van Halen blamed guitar picks for giving him tongue cancer.
Since 1976 when the death penalty was reinstated by the U.S. Supreme Court 1 394 people have been executed (as of December 2014).
The flag erected on the Moon during the historic Apollo 11 landing was purchased at a local Sears store for US$5.50.
When a male tiger and female lion mate they make a tigon, when a male lion and female tiger mate they make a liger.
Con artist Victor Lustig "sold" the Eiffel Tower to a scrap metal dealer.
During WW1 New Zealand raised an army of 100 000 men about 10% of its population.
During the outbreak of WW2 London Zoo killed all their venomous animals in case the zoo was bombed and the animals escaped.
Italy's PM Benito Mussolini tortured his enemies by forcing them to swallow massive doses of castor oil.
Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day
A Muslim family that saved Jews during the Holocaust was later saved by Israel during the genocide in Bosnia and converted to Judaism.
While floating in lunar orbit astronaut Al Worden was 2 235 miles (3 600 km) away from his companions making him the most isolated human being ever.
In Japan watermelons are squared. It’s easier to stack them that way.
In 2013 a girl survived ASIANA's Plane Crash only to be run over and killed by a responding fire truck.
The average American/Canadian will eat about 11.9 pounds of cereal per year!
A giraffe has the same number of bones in its neck as a man.
There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
Facebook is estimated to spend US$30 million a month on hosting alone.
The boomslang snake's venom causes you to bleed from all holes of your body.
Australian koalas are in danger of extinction because over half of them have chlamydia.
Martin Luther King Jr. plagiarized a significant portion of his doctoral dissertation from one written by another student 3 years earlier.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support