Because of the Chernobyl disaster radioactive wild boars are currently roaming around Germany.
In Utah it is illegal to swear in front of a dead person.
Hawaii's largest-ever earthquake occurred in 1868 and the aftershocks are still being observed.
Rats laugh when tickled.
The strongest creatures on Earth are gonorrhea bacteria. They can pull 100 000 times their own body weight.
Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
JFK bought 1 200 cuban cigars just hours before signing the embargo against Cuba.
Women can get pregnant even 5 to 8 days after having sex.
Cats urine glows under a black light.
In professional shooting Alcohol is considered to be a performance-enhancing drug because it relaxes you and slows your heart rate enough to give you an edge.
Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA level C.
Fidel Castro has said that he saved ten working days a year by not bothering to shave.
8%of Americans sleep naked.
Cher’s last name was “Sarkissian.” She changed it because no one could pronounce it.
There were once camels roaming in the deserts of Arizona.
The Mount Everest grows 0.1576 inches (4mm) each year.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt every year.
99% of all mobile malware is targeted at Android users.
There is enough gold in Earth's core to coat its entire surface to a depth of 1.5 feet.
The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II Killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
The U.S. government's "official expert" on Marijuana from 1938 to 1962 once testified in court under oath that he had smoked marijuana and it turned him into a bat.
There are 100 000 miles of blood vessels in an adult human body.
Spider silk is about 5 times stronger than steel of the same weight.
A dog's nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint: each has a unique pattern.
Every person including identical twins has a unique eye & tongue print along with their finger print.
Antarctica is the only continent that does not have land areas below sea level.
The wombat's poop is cubic.
If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
MARIJUANA is legal and is not even classified as a drug in North Korea.
They NEVER said “Beam me up Scotty” on Star Trek.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
When we think of Big Ben in London we think of the clock. Actually it’s the bell.
The richest 1% of the population owns 48% of the world's wealth.
King Harald of Norway vowed to remain unmarried for life unless he could marry his true love the daughter of a cloth merchant. She became the Queen of Norway.
The earth's deepest known point equals to 24.5 Empire State Buildings end to end.
90%of the world'sInternet UsersDon't Use Twitter.
Chile has a civilian town in Antarctica complete with a school hospital hostel post office Internet TV and mobile phone coverage.
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
Rio de Janeiro was once the capital of Portugal making it the only European capital outside of Europe.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.