"Odd"and "Even"are popular names for males in Norway.
A Jewish sect Neturei Karta supports Palestine and calls for a peaceful dismantling of the State of Israel.
"Happy hours" are banned in Ireland.
In Russia during times of economic disparity or high inflation teachers can be paid in Vodka.
If you commit suicide in Japan by jumping in front of a train the family of the deceased will be charged a disruption fee.
15 million blood cells are destroyed in the human body every second.
On Earth the International Space Station weighs 925 000 pounds more than 11 full semi trucks. In space it weighs almost nothing.
The Catholic Church once put a dead Pope on trial.
There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt every year.
Facebook is estimated to spend US$30 million a month on hosting alone.
Peter Hillary Sir Edmund Hillary's son climbed Mount Everest in 1990making the pair the first father and son to do so.
On average people who complain live longer. Releasing the tension increases immunity and boosts their health.
When Germany won the 2014 World Cup in Brazil it was the first time as a united country. The three previous times the soccer World Cup was won by West Germany.
Of all the words in the English language the word ‘set’ has the most definitions!
The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
The longest one-syllable word in the English language is “screeched.”
Obese drivers are 78% more likely to die in a car crash.
25% Russians die before reaching the age of 55 compared to just 1% in the U.S. and Vodka is to blame.
Humans killed at least 2.8 million whales in the 20th century.
According to the Vatican you can reduce the time you spend in purgatory by following the pope on Twitter.
Salt Lake City has a law against carrying an unwrapped ukulele on the street.
Seals like to have sex with penguins.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original film “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
Each year Americans throw out enough soda cans and bottles to reach the moon and back 20 times.
Penguins have an organ near the eye that filters salt from the water out of their system.
Two actors have died playing Judas in live Biblical productions by accidentally hanging themselves for real during his death scene.
Hot water can freeze faster than cold water in some circumstances.
The song Jingle Bells was originally written for Thanksgiving.
Before his passing George Washington had become opposed to slavery and in his will he ordered his 300 slaves to be freed after his wife's death.
In Sweden parents are entitled to 480 days of paid parental leave when a child is born or adopted.
Alexander the Great Napoleon Mussolini and Hitler all suffered from ailurophobia the fear of cats.
Elvis Presley's manager Colonel Tom Parker used to sell both 'I love Elvis' and 'I hate Elvis' badges at his concerts.
If you eat too many carrots you may turn orange.
Groaking is to watch people eating in hopes that they will offer you some.
The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II Killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
You are more likely to die as a drug dealer in Chicago than as a death row inmate in Texas.
There are 177 147 ways to tie a tie according to mathematicians.
By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back you cannot sink into quicksand.
Your brain generates 25 watts of power while you’re awake. This amount of energy is enough to illuminate a lightbulb.
Cockroaches can make group decisions. When 50 cockroaches are presented with 3 shelters that can only house 40 they'll split evenly into two groups and leave one shelter empty.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.