At its peak the Roman Empire comprised only 12% of the world's population.
In “Casablanca” Humphrey Bogart never said “Play it again Sam”.
Italian serial killer Leonarda Cianciulli was famous for turning victims into tea cakes and serving them to guests.
Gerald Ford was the only to have served as both U.S. President and Vice President without being elected to either position.
All totalled the sunlight that strikes Earth at any given moment weighs as much as an ocean liner.
Greek philosopher Chrysippus is said to have died of laughter after getting his donkey drunk trying to eat figs.
Ninety percent of all species that have become extinct have been birds.
Sweden has the least number of murders annually.
Goats have rectangular pupils.
In the U.S. more than 1.2 million people have HIV.
The Statue Of Liberty Was Inspired By The Roman Pagan Goddess Libertas.
A U.S. journalist faces 105 years in jail for posting a link on the web.
Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
About 46 000 square miles of arable land turn to desert every year due to climate change and practices such as forest clear-cutting.
Steve Jobs turned down a partial liver transplant from now Apple-CEO Tim Cook 2 years before dying of cancer.
GPS is owned and controlled by the U.S. Government. It can be 'switched off' at any time.
A whale’s penis is called a dork.
There are over 500 000 alcohol-related deaths in Russia each year.
Taller women are more likely to get cancer according to a study.
There's an underground river 4 KM (2.4 mi) beneath the Amazon River in Brazil that might be as long but hundreds of times wider.
The Brimstone butterfly (Gonepterix rhamni) has the longest lifetime of the adult butterflies: 9-10 months.
The International Space Station is about the size of a football field.
In 1973 the crew of Skylab 4 staged the first strike in space. They requested time off to "look out the window and think."
Each month there is at least one report of UFOs from each province of Canada.
If your dog's feet smell like corn chips you're not alone. The term "Frito Feet" was coined to describe the scent.
There are 45 miles of nerves in the skin of a human being.
There is a starfish with 40 arms.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday
Alcohol is prohibited in the UK Parliament with one exception: the chancellor can drink while delivering the annual budget statement.
About 165 000 cars are produced every day.
Benjamin Franklin published a paper saying America's population growth was so fast it would surpass Britain in 100 years. This alarmed British leadership and was a factor in their oppression of the colonies.
Koalas have human-like fingerprints.
In Japan there's a train that "floats" above the tracks by magnetism reaching 500 km/h (311 mph).
Each Russian consumes 18 litres (4.8 US gal) of alcohol per year doubling what experts consider dangerous.
Parking takes up as much as 14% of all land-use in Los Angeles County.
King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
Baby whales grow to a 1/3 of their mother’s length in the womb.
All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
Elephants are the only mammals that cannot jump.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)