In the U.S. sitting on a sea turtle is a third degree felony.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
Traveling to every single stop of the New York City subway (without leaving the transit system) would take at least 21 hours and 49 minutes.
A new model of the chemistry of the early solar system says that up to half the water now on Earth was inherited from an abundant supply of interstellar ice as our sun formed.
The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
Almost a third of the world's languages are spoken only in Africa.
The Soviet Union had transferred over 150 nuclear weapons to Cuba by the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
In the Philippines MABUHAY means Hello.
China uses 45 billion chopsticks per year.
Brad Pitt was banned from China for his role in the movie "7 Years in Tibet."
Abe Lincoln is enshrined in the Wrestling Hall of Fame having lost just once in 300 matches.
The city of New York will pay for a one-way plane ticket for any homeless person if they have a guaranteed place to stay elsewhere.
Over 900 streets in the United States are named after Martin Luther King Jr.
When you tie a noose the rope is wrapped twelve times around because it’s the same length as a persons head.
A skunk will not bite and throw its scent at the same time.
India has the largest slave population in the modern world with over 14 million slaves.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
The bonobo monkeys use sex (and/or sexual favors) to placate members of their social group instead of grooming. They are one of the few species of animals (humans being another) that have sex out of season and for fun.
For every human in the world there are one million ants.
The birthday paradox says that in a group of just 23 people there's a 50% chance that at least two will have the same birthday.
The average married couple has sex 68.5 times a year which is slightly more than once a week.
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
13 of the 20 most polluted cities in world are just in India.
There's a Coffee Shop in France where not saying "hello" and "please" makes your coffee more expensive.
According to the Vatican you can reduce the time you spend in purgatory by following the pope on Twitter.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Marijuana has been legal for personal use in Alaska since 1975 and it's still legal today.
With 81 million people Germany has the largest population in the European Union.
In Judaism you don't need to be Jewish to get into the "next world" (Heaven).
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
Negative emotions such as anxiety and depression can weaken your immune system.
The U.S. uses less water now than it did in 1970.
A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out :p
About 1 million Japanese men are estimated to be locking themselves in their bedrooms for years creating social and health problems a condition called "Hikikomori."
315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
In Texas it is legal to kill BigFoot if you ever find it.
Great white sharks can go for months without eating.
India has a Bill of Rights for cows.
Cockroaches can make group decisions. When 50 cockroaches are presented with 3 shelters that can only house 40 they'll split evenly into two groups and leave one shelter empty.
Humans spend a third of their life sleeping. That's about 25 years.
There are more donut shops in Canada per capita than any other country.
- Main Function:G18 is merely gsm alarm system,G183 update version work with 3G gsm sim card DIY home security alarm system,which can either work in standalone mode without sim card or a standard size sim card(not micro and nano) to call/text up to 6 phone numbers via cellular network,AT&T,T-mobile sim card recommend.As 2G will be no longer available in the USA in 2019,AT&T has already shut off 2G service in 2017.3G alarm system more reliable than the wifi one in case of the internet failure.
- APP Control burglar system:First download app(search "G18 alarm system" at google or iphone app store) free and register an account,insert a sim card to alarm keypad,remote control the security system by text in APP on your smartphone from anywhere at anytime.PIR motion sensor detect any suspicious movement or activity,Door/window sensor detect any forceful break-in.When detectors are triggered,the alarm host will receive the alarm alert meantime call your phone,disarm it by app/sms/call
- Brief Description:This is an indoor basic security alarm system kit complete with fully programmable main unit and sensors,can be used directly after unplugging insulation sheet to protect home,office,shop apartment,business;DIY supportable 99 wireless zones up to 150 remote key fobs and 150 sensors,add more sensors as detailed need such as gas detector,water leaking sensor to provide all-around reliable protection.Additional Sensors can be find in our shop or we can customize the kits for you.
- Humanized Design: Easy operation with TFT color touch screen,voice prompt design during setting;Built in 3.7V 800mAh rechargeable lithium battery that can last about 6-8 hours with full power, it will change to use battery to work in the case of power failure, just make sure that switch is on. Other useable features such as arming delay, keypad lock, timing arming etc.
- Customer Service: 12-month warranty, professional technical support and friendly responsive customer service within 24 hours. If you have any questions, welcome to contact us via amazon emails or seach "KERUI G183 security alarm system introduction" on youtube.
- ALL-IN-ONE HOME AUTOMATION: Make your house a smart home in minutes, one room at a time. Simply replace your Dual Switch (double gang) light switch with NuBryte Touchpoint. Connect & Protect, from any NuBryte console, or remotely via Nubryte APP.
- HOME SECURITY: Detract and deter with 100 decibel siren and flashing overhead lights. Instant video alerts to your phone when triggered (with NuBryte APP). Built-in wide-angle camera and advanced motion detection up to 30'. No Contracts/Monthly Fees.
- SMART LIGHTING: Touch-Free light control, and 5 easy-to-use lighting automation and digital dimming modes. Motion-based on/off, Morning Wake Up, Bedtime dimmer, Night light and Vacation lights. Works with standard dimmable bulbs.
- INTERCOM: Combine 2 or more Touchpoint consoles for an instant home intercom system. (WiFi)
- FAMILY HUB: Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Humidity, 5-Day Weather Forecast, Calendar, Notifications and Event Alerts, Energy Monitoring, and more! Now, with Amazon Alexa voice control with Echo, Dot, and Tap!
- Updated 2015 Model with Newest Firmware and Software
- Wifi Connectivity for Remote and Monitoring Options (Requires Monthly Fee)
- Zwave ready for Control of Lights, Door locks, Thermostats and Garage Doors
- Award Winning Technology and Design
- Includes: (3) 5816 Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-Button Wireless Keyfob (1) 5800 Pir-Res Wireless Motion Detector (1) Wifi Module (1) Zwave Module (1) 4gl GSM Cellular module