"The first condition of success for the League of Nations is, therefore, a firm understanding between the British Empire and the United States of America and France and Italy that there will be no competitive building up of fleets or armies between them." - Arthur Henderson
Am I coasting on some early success? Yeah. It was a good lucky break for me. But I would rather earn my way back again than simply conform to what people are expecting. - Liz Phair
I rejected the notion that my race or sex would bar my success in life. - Constance Baker Motley
Before watching Video, Read About…
Be a Continuous Learner: People have different learning styles. Some learn all the time; and find ways to incorporate that learning into their lives as they go. These people are continuous learners. On the other hand, most of us learn in discrete chunks. For instance, we might find out how to use a new software program, but immediately after doing so, we will cease to learn anything new about it until it is absolutely necessary. In general, those who learn in discrete chunks often find themselves at a serious disadvantage, as they often neglect to learn many important new things about products, people, and tools they interact with on a daily basis. So try to be a continuous learner. It may be difficult, but you’ll be happy you made the switch.
Make an Effort to be Happy, No Matter What Challenges You Face: No matter what challenges you face at work, don’t bring them home with you. Make an effort to be happy at home; and to spread that happiness to your spouse and children.
Be Analytical About Your Results: In business, analysis is important. If something goes wrong, there are reasons for why it went wrong; and using a careful, well -reasoned approach is the best way to determine what those reasons were. So, instead of invoking magical thinking to avoid the problems altogether, instead focus on the process of analyzing your results.
Observe Successful Relationships and Emulate Them: If you and your spouse have friends who have successful friendships or romantic relationships, observe them and copy their approach. Emulate the things that work well in the relationships—and yours may improve, too.
Improve Your Existing Friendships: In addition to making new friends, you should also try to improve your existing friendships. Get closer with good friends; and find ways to grow your relationships with new friends.
Befriend the HR Department: Make a friend in human resources. Next time there is a job opening in the works, you will be one of the first people to find out about it.
Try to be Empathetic and Caring in Your Interactions with Family Members: Instead of judging family members and complaining to them, try to understand where they come from; and try to empathize with their situations. Try hard to make their situations in life better; and they will do the same for you.
Keep Your Credit Card Balances Low: Try to keep your credit card balances under 30% of the total allowable limit. If there is some emergency, you will have a back up reserve of credit that you can use to get through it.
Keep Things Simple: Simplicity is often underrated. In fact, many business owners are prone to believing that if something is simple, then it cannot be true. After all, the world is a complex place, so it cannot be the case that a solution to a problem in business can be simple. In fact, many of the more successful innovations in business are simple. So, think twice before you taking things up a notch in terms of complexity. Instead, think about using solutions that are simple, elegant, communicable, and likely to work.
Watch Video: 99% OF THE BATTLE IS GETTING YOUR MIND RIGHT – MOTIVATION FOR ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE (Success & Study)
(via YouTube)"The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success are concentration, discrimination, organization, innovation and communication." - Michael Faraday
The danger of success is that it makes us forget the world's dreadful injustice. - Jules Renard
"I always envisioned myself being a rapper and being in the game and having success, but you never know what it feels like or how you're going to be when you're there." - Wiz Khalifa
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
There's no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn't tell you about it? - Kin Hubbard
Other people's success spurs me on to do well and gives me motivation. - Nicholas Hoult
Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success. - David Joseph Schwartz
I never expected any sort of success with 'Mockingbird'... I sort of hoped someone would like it enough to give me encouragement. - Harper Lee
Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go. - William Feather
"I think success has no rules, but you can learn a great deal from failure." - Jean Kerr
"My success and my misfortunes, the bright and the dark days I have gone through, everything has proved to me that in this world, either physical or moral, good comes out of evil just as well as evil comes out of good." - Giacomo Casanova
But no nation can base its survival and development on luck and prayers alone while its leadership fritters away every available opportunity for success and concrete achievement. - Ibrahim Babangida
Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you. - Marilyn Monroe
Everything you need for better future and success has already been written. And guess what? All you have to do is go to the library. - Henri Frederic Amiel
"To me, success is choice and opportunity." - Harrison Ford
"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." - Erwin Rommel
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)