Coca-Cola was originally green.
In the 16th century England punished vagabonds with two years of servitude for the first offence and death penalty for the second.
The band Abba wore ridiculous outfits to avoid Sweden's taxes which allowed deductions for clothing if it wasn't meant to be used every day.
There's a 9/11 Memorial in Israel constructed of steel from the remains of the WTC.
South Korean soap operas are popular in Cuba.
Antarctica has only one ATM.
Samsung makes about 30% of the A8 chips that go into Apple's iPhone 6.
A McDonald's website for its workers tells them to avoid fast food.
Mount Everest is littered with not just the corpses of climbers but an estimated 50 tons of waste making it world's dirtiest mountain.
About 1 million Japanese men are estimated to be locking themselves in their bedrooms for years creating social and health problems a condition called "Hikikomori."
The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro Coca-Cola and Budweiser in that order.
"Erotomania" is a psychological disorder in which the affected people believe a famous person is in love with them.
In the USA ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
The hammerthrow is illegal as a high school sport in all states except Rhode Island.
All the swans in England are property of the Queen.
Every 30 seconds a baby is born with a birth defect in China.
Antarctica was once as warm as modern-day California.
In the UK if you reach your 100th birthday you get a personalized card from the Queen.
Shark corneas are being used in human eye transplants.
The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
The strongest muscle in the human body is the masseter (jaw muscle).
A Japanese man survived both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during WW2.
In the Philippines MABUHAY means Hello.
Australia's Highway 1 is the world's longest national highway. With about 14 500 km (9 000 mi) it circumnavigates the entire country.
Pope Leo XIII carried a hip flask full of wine infused with cocaine.
It takes about 50 glasses of water to grow the oranges to make one glass of orange juice.
Two and a half time more Barbies are sold every year than babies are born in the U.S.
All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
Prince Charles has been first in line as heir to the UK's throne for more than 64 years.
In Russia during times of economic disparity or high inflation teachers can be paid in Vodka.
The average secretary’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
Smoking makes breasts sag faster than normal by breaking down a protein in the skin called elastin which gives youthful skin its elastic appearance and supports the breast.
Many Hot springs and public bathhouses in Japan ban customers with tattoos from entering.
There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
The world's largest pyramid is not in Egypt but in Mexico.
GPS is owned and controlled by the U.S. Government. It can be 'switched off' at any time.
There's a massive abandoned supercollider in Texas.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s last public speech foretold his death.
Relative to size the strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
The smallest known dinosaur was about four inches (10 cm) tall and weighed less than a chihuahua.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.