After Michael Jordan scored a game-high 69 points teammate Stacey King quipped "I'll always remember this as the night that Michael Jordan and I combined to score 70 points."
Los Angeles’s full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula.”
The CIA spent US$20 million in the 60s training cats to spy on the Soviets. The first spy cat was hit by a taxi.
A clean mouth has between1 000 and 100 000 bacteria on each tooth.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
There is no Left Brain/Right Brain Divide. It's a myth. They work together.
Japan has just 2 gun-related homicides per year
Every minute more than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
A man called Billy Owen lost an eye and half his face to cancer and used it to start a career as a zombie actor.
Tanzania Africa has one of the world's highest rates of Albinism. Albinos are often hunted by witch doctors to make potions.
You are more likely to die in the taxi cab on the way to and from the airport than on the flight itself.
It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
The first European who learned to smoke from the natives was arrested back home because people thought he was possessed by the devil.
The probability of living 110 years or more is about 1 in 7 million.
Abraham Lincoln's coffin has been moved 17 times and opened 5 times.
Blue whales have large enough aortas (the main blood vessel) for a human to crawl through.
In India many brides use the "Bichiya": a wedding ring for the toe.
A 10-Year-Old Goldfish Had a 45-Minute Surgery To Remove A Tumor in 2014.
Martin Luther King Jr. received a C+ in public speaking at seminary school.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
There is a butterfly in Africa with enough poison in its body to kill six cats!
The Soviets drilled the world's deepest hole into the earth for 14 years: it's 12 262 metres (40 230 ft) deep.
The average human will shed 40 pounds of skin in a lifetime.
In 1973 the crew of Skylab 4 staged the first strike in space. They requested time off to "look out the window and think."
The major figure of the Cuban Revolution Ernesto "Che" Guevara was born in Argentina.
In the United States a pound of potato chips costs two hundred times more than a pound of potatoes.
There are over 2700 types of snakes in the world and they live in deserts, forests, oceans, streams, lakes.
There is a tree called Fruit Salad Tree that sprouts 3 to 7 different fruits in the same tree.
Apiphobia is the fear of bees.
Ignoramus: The grand jury used to write ignoramus on the back of indictments not found or not to be sent to court. This was often constructed as an indication of the stupidity of the jury hence its present meaning.
Israel is the only country in the world to draft women into Military service.
The "I'm feeling lucky" button costs Google US$110 million per year as it bypasses all ads.
The U.S. has more museums than Starbucks and McDonald's locations combined.
David Bowie performed at the Berlin Wall in 1987 while East Germans gathered to listen behind. You could hear them cheering and singing along from the other side.
Nearly 80% of all animals on earth have six legs.
Indian housewives hold 11% of the World's Gold. That is more than the reserves of the U.S. IMF Switzerland and Germany put together.
Some tumors can grow hair teeth and bones.
In the Arabic version of The Simpsons Homer is called Omar Shamshoom.
The average volume of farts a person generates per day ranges around 476 to 1491ml.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.