A very small minority of Jews believe that a Rabbi who died in 1994 is the Messiah and even an incarnation of God.
Pope Francis used to work as a bar bouncer in Buenos Aires Argentina.
50% of Internet users will quit waiting for a video to load after 10 seconds.
Hitler while in prison wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
At least 1.1 million Jewish children were murdered during the Holocaust.
The founder of Alcoholics Anonymous demanded alcohol during the last few days of his life.
Every person has a unique tongue print as well as fingerprints.
Many Tibetan monks sleep upright.
Oxford University Is Older Than the Aztecs.
Before his passing George Washington had become opposed to slavery and in his will he ordered his 300 slaves to be freed after his wife's death.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
A city in Texas renamed itself to "DISH Texas" in order to receive free Dish Satellite service for 10 years.
Butterflies have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies, this is known as the exoskeleton.
Coconut water can be used (in emergencies) as a substitute for blood plasma.
The Mosque of Paris helped Jews escape the Nazis by giving them Muslim IDs during WW2.
Organised commercial bungee jumping first began in New Zealand in the 1980s.
A single cigarette contains over 4 800 chemicals 69 of which are known to cause cancer.
In 2013 Yuichiro Miura an 80-year-old Japanese became the oldest person to make it to the top of Mount Everest and down.
The average married couple has sex 68.5 times a year which is slightly more than once a week.
The woman who rented her garage to Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998 when they were creating Google later became the CEO of YouTube .
Iran's largest airport had a Star of David embedded into its roof for 30 years until it was discovered through Google Earth.
Since 1870 global sea levels have risen by about 8 inches (20 cm).
The year 2010 was the warmest on record.
Nepal is the only country that has a non-rectangular flag. It is also asymmetrical.
Some sloths remain hanging from branches even after death.
Scientists have discovered that monkeys are susceptible to optical illusions just like humans.
No one born blind has ever developed schizophrenia.
One of the smallest dinosaurs discovered had the size of a chicken and ate insects.
HP Printer black ink is more expensive than blood.
A large flawless emerald is worth more than a similarly large flawless diamond.
2 million German women aged 13-70 were allegedly raped by the Red Army on WW2.
There's a beer brewed from bananas in Africa.
The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
The probability that you in any glass of water will find at least 1 molecule of water once drunk by Cleopatra is practically 100%.
A group of hares is called a Husk.
In Aspen Colorado you can have a maximum income of $104 000 and still receive government subsidized housing.
49% of U.S. Adults eat one sandwich a day.
Anne Frank's family was denied visas by the U.S.because of stricter immigration policies.
106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
There are more beetles than any other animal. In fact one out of every four animals is a beetle.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover