The average women in Bolivia Indonesia and Guatemala is short enough to be considered a Dwarf (4'10 or under).
Volkswagen owns Bentley Bugatti Lamborghini Audi Ducati and Porsche.
Dachau the first NAZI concentration camp in Germany opened six years before WWII.
Within three days of death the enzymes that once digested your dinner begin to eat you.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
The population density of Manhattan is much lower today than it was 100 years ago and total population has fallen by about 25%.
The record for the longest period without sleep is 11 days.
Martin Luther King Jr. was jailed 29 times.
Christopher Columbus brought the first lemon seeds to America.
Plants and warm-blooded animals closer to the equator tend to be darker.
Facebook earns an average of US$5.85 from every U.S. user.
India is expected to be the world's most populous country by 2050. With 1.6 billion people it will almost equal the U.S. and China's population combined.
There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
South Africa is called the "Rainbow Nation" because it has 11 official languages.
Goethe couldn’t stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
One million stray dogs and 500,000 stray cats live in New York City metropolitan area.
Redheads are more likely to develop melanoma (skin cancer) than people with other hair colors.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
USPS mail carriers are attacked by 6000 dogs per year.
By the time an average child leaves school in the U.S. he has seen 40 000 murders on TV.
When Benjamin Franklin invented his own harmonica it became so popular in Europe that Mozart and Beethoven composed music for it.
McDonald's is not the world's largest restaurant chain. Subway is.
CARROTS were originally PURPLE
Cats have three eyelids.
When opossums are playing ‘possum they are not “playing.” They actually pass out from sheer terror.
The combined wealth of the 85 richest people is equal to that of poorest 3.5 billion --half of the world's population.
No man has been on the Moon in the last 41 years.
Robert F. Kennedy was shot by a Palestinian because of his strong support for Israel.
Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
North Korea is the world's only nation to currently have a US Navy ship captured.
The wood frog and other animals have the ability to freeze solid during winter thaw in the spring and remain perfectly healthy.
The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
The White House Correspondent's Dinner was men-only until 1962 when JFK refused to attend unless women did.
NASA scientists have discovered stars that are cool enough to touch.
Before Bill Nye became "The Science Guy " he was a stand-up comedian.
96 elephants are killed every day in Africa.
30% of businesses in the U.S. are owned by women.
A "Panther" isn't a real animal. It's actually a term used to describe black cougars jaguars and leopards.
The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more