The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple in Thailand was constructed with 1 million bottles of Heineken and a local beer.
A man received the heart of a suicide victim married his widow and years later killed himself on the same way his donor did.
There are 1 billion cars currently in use on earth.
400-quarter pounders can be made from 1 cow.
Picasso burned most of his early work to keep his apartment warm because he was poor.
PEZ candy even comes in a Coffee flavor.
Angry birds has been bought 700 MILLION times and has become an international brand.
Pope Leo XIII carried a hip flask full of wine infused with cocaine.
Castration was used in the Middle Ages as a "cure" for hernia epilepsy and leprosy.
Canis lupus lupus is the scientific name for a grey wolf.
Over 900 streets in the United States are named after Martin Luther King Jr.
Gandhi never won the Nobel Peace Prize despite being nominated five times.
A cat called "Dusty" produced 420 kittens during her breeding life a world record.
U2 singer Bono wears sunglasses all the time because he suffers from glaucoma an eye condition.
Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40 000-ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.
There are over 210 breeds of goats in the world.
A rhinoceros horn is made of compacted hair.
The odds of being born male are about 51.2% according to census.
Argentina has dropped 13 zeroes off their currency since 1970 a factor of ten trillion.
If you look carefully at the picture of Mona Lisa you will notice a bridge in the background.
There is a Poop Bank where you can get human feces by the bottle.
In Alaska it is illegal to shoot at a moose from the window of an airplane or other flying vehicle.
A housefly will regurgitate its food and eat it again.
Sharks can be introverts or extroverts.
In the TV series I Love Lucy Ricki Ricardo never actually said “Lucy you have some ‘splaining to do”
A full-loaded supertanker traveling at normal speed takes at least 20 minutes to stop.
The entire student body of the University of Mississippi enlisted for the American Civil War. They suffered a 100% casualty rate.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
There's a luxury bomb shelter buried three feet under Flushing Meadows Park in Queens NYC.
Men are struck by lightning five times more often than women.
Edward VIII King of the UK in 1936 was a Nazi sympathiser and later argued that bombing England could bring peace by ending WW2.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
Canada has the third largest oil reserves of any country in the world after Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
Hippos attract mates by urinating and defecating.
A single sheeps fleece might well contain as many as 26 million fibres.
February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not have a full moon.
Researchers found 1 458 new species of bacteria in belly buttons.
Coffee is the world's second most valuable traded commodity only behind petroleum.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more