Married women among the Dogon people of West Africa would publicly pursue extramarital relationships with encouragement from their mothers.
You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Big Mac with a Super Sized Coke and French Fries.
Over 900 streets in the United States are named after Martin Luther King Jr.
The present population of 5 billion plus people of the world is predicted to become 15 billion by 2080.
It is believed that sharks first appeared 420 million years ago.
Slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia and Yemen as recently as 1962.
Many ancient Egyptian Pharaohs were overweight and unhealthy in contrast to their typical depiction due to a sugary diet of alcohol bread and honey.
Famous soccer player Mario Balotelli is an Italian born to immigrants from Ghana raised by a Jewish mother.
A baby was born in 2005 with a conjoined head that had no body. The head could blink and smile.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
One in fourteen women in America is a natural blonde. Only one in sixteen men is.
A syzygy occurs when three atronomical bodies line up.
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
CARROTS were originally PURPLE
Russians take guns into space to protect themselves against bears if they land off-course.
Most of the world's fastest runners come from a single tribe in Kenya Africa called the "Kalenjins."
If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
In the United States a pound of potato chips costs two hundred times more than a pound of potatoes.
Australia has over 10 000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.
Richard Johnson the 9th Vice-President of the U.S. openly treated an African-American woman as his wife although legally she was his slave.
The 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro Brazil will be the first time a South American country has the right to host them.
It took 73 years to find the wreck of the Titanic.
There is no single food that provides all the nutrients that humans need except for breast milk.
A dog's nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint: each has a unique pattern.
There are more saunas than cars in Finland.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Christopher Columbus correctly predicted an eclipse to trick the native inhabitants of Jamaica into giving him food and supplies.
In some European countries children are given gifts on December 6 rather than in Christmas Day.
Women think about their appearance 9 times a day a UK survey found.
In Peru there's a billboard that creates drinkable water out of thin air.
Author J. K. Rowling wrote the final chapter of the last Harry Potter book in 1990 7 years before the release of the first book.
More gold is recoverable from a ton of personal computers than from 17 tons of gold ore.
When notified of his selection for the Nobel Martin Luther King Jr. announced he would turn over the prize money to the furtherance of the civil rights movement.
At its peak the Roman Empire comprised only 12% of the world's population.
Trained Dogs can sniff out prostate cancer with 98% accuracy.
No U.S. president has been elected after being divorced except for Ronald Reagan.
The shape of plant collenchyma’s cells and the shape of the bubbles in beer foam are the same – they are orthotetrachidecahedrons.
Ounce by ounce Nutritious food costs up to 10 times more than junk food.
There are roughly twenty-four thousand species of butterflies.
There are about 7500 000 000 000 000 000 grains of sand on Earth.
It used to be against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.