There are 2 pets for every 3 people in the U.S.
Over 30 of Paul Walker's cars were stolen from a warehouse within 24 hours of his tragic death.
"LOL" was formally recognized in 2011's update of the Oxford English Dictionary.
Hong Kong holds the most Rolls Royce’s per capita.
Humans have caused 322 animal extinctions over the past 500 years.
The hand print of Nelson Mandela resembles the African continent.
The town of Docker River in Australia was once invaded by 6 000 camels that came in search of water.
In 1943 a fissure opened in a farmer's cornfield in Mexico growing into a five story tall volcano in only a week and up to 1 100 feet after a year.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
The weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up according to data analyzed from Facebook.
There's an ongoing decrease in the pH of the Earth's oceans: they are 30% more acidic than in 1751.
In 1944 a 14-year-old African-American was executed in the U.S. after a quick 2-hour trial with little evidence.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
The last words Abraham Lincoln heard were "you sockdologizing old man-trap " a punchline from the play "Our American Cousin."
Some male songbirds sing more than 2000 times each day.
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. No one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.
American astronauts have been able to vote in elections from space since 1997.
Apple and pear seeds contain arsenic, which may be deadly to dogs.
In 1894 Japan offered to buy the Philippines from Spain for 40 million pounds.
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
The average woman in the UK has 150 different hairstyles in her lifetime.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
A cat inherited a fortune of US$13 million from its owner in Italy.
To study the health effects of coffee King Gustav III of Sweden commuted the death sentences of a pair of twins on the condition that one drank 3 pots of coffee and the other tea for the rest of their lives.
The very first bomb that the Allies dropped on Berlin in World War Two hit an elephant.
Anise is the scent on the artificial rabbit that is used in greyhound races.
A grizzly bear has to eat almost 20 000 calories a day.
Sweden had a Charles VIIbut no Charles I to VI.
The past-tense of the English word “dare” is “durst”
All totalled the sunlight that strikes Earth at any given moment weighs as much as an ocean liner.
The youngest king ever was Alfonso XIII of Spain who became king the day he was born.
There's a Barbie-like Islamic doll called "Fulla".
63%of U.S. prison inmates can't read.
Female harp seals get in groups to have their babies one mating season is over.
When giraffes age, their fur darkens.
The chances of us eating even one spider in our sleep throughout our lifetime is close to 0%.
U.S. Families living in extreme poverty with less than US$$2 per day has doubled to 1.5 million since 1996.
30% of pregnant women crave non-food items an eating disorder called pica.
Refined sugar is more addictive than cocaine.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover