We all have tiny mites living in our eyelashes.
A full moon always rises at sunset.
Australian soldiers used the song “We’re Off to See the Wizard” as a marching song in WWII.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
Olympic Gold Medals only contain 1.34% of gold.
Catnip is a natural cockroach repellent.
Instead of kissing mothers of the Manchu tribe used to show affection by sucking their child's penis in public because kissing was considered sexual.
Arnold Schonberg suffered from triskaidecphobia the fear of the number 13. He died 13 minutes from midnight on Friday the 13th.
With 81 million people Germany has the largest population in the European Union.
Amazonian Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears.
Sugary drinks kill more people than violent crime in Mexico.
The fastest ascent from base camp to the summit of Mount Everest took just 8 hours and 10 minutes.
123 - 45 - 67 + 89 = 100.123 + 4 - 5 + 67 - 89 = 100.123 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 + 8 - 9 = 100.1 + 23 - 4 + 5 + 6 + 78 - 9 = 100.
Jamaica has the most churches per square mile than any other country in the world.
Our lungs and nasal passages have exquisitely tiny hairs called cilia that can "taste" bitter flavors.
The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.
From 1989 to 2009 about 2 000 schools were closed in Germany because of a scarcity of children.
There's a small town in France called "La-mort-aux-Juifs " meaning "Death to Jews."
Although modern images of India often show poverty and lack of development India was the richest country on earth until the time of British invasion in the early 17th Century.
The average American eats 25 pounds (11.3 KG) of candy each year.
The last surviving WW1 Veteran was a woman. She was a waitress at an air base.
50% of Internet users will quit waiting for a video to load after 10 seconds.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s last public speech foretold his death.
Most Romans avoided being cruel to slaves. They used bonuses and branding to improve productivity just like modern employers.
Anne Frank's concentration camp was liberated by British troops just weeks after her death.
Seattle’s Fremont Bridge rises up and down more than any drawbridge in the world.
The last movie rented from Blockbuster before it closed its doors nationwide was ironically called "This is the End."
You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Big Mac with a Super Sized Coke and French Fries.
Couples who spend less on their wedding tend to have longer-lasting marriages.
A necropsy is an autopsy on animals.
Kissing someone is more sanitary than shaking hands if you want to avoid a cold.
Facebook earns an average of US$5.85 from every U.S. user.
Over 90% of women who learn that they are carrying a baby with Down Syndrome will choose abortion over keeping their baby.
The word "bride" comes from an old proto-germanic word meaning "to cook".
Construction workers in Brazil cemented a car on a pavement after its driver refused to move it.
The Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards sparked the creation of Google Images.
Over 20 million bats live in the Bracken Cave in Texas the world's largest colony of bats.
The Vatican has its own soccer team.
Men are more likely to say "I love you" first than women are a study found.
A "butt" was a Medieval unit of measure for wine.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)