The World's Oldest Dress was found in Egypt and it is 5 000 years old.
US debt is 10 times larger than all the US$ in circulation.
Many fish species are known to change sex during the course of their lives.
David Cameron Paul Gascoigne Kylie Minogue Conan O’Brien and Jon Hamm Mad Men’s Don Draper are great fans.
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
0.3% of all road accidents in Canada involve a Moose.
In Italy "pepperoni" refers to bell peppers. There's no Italian salami by that name.
An Indian woman who lost her leg after being thrown from a moving train became the first female amputee to climb Mount Everest in 2013.
150people punished with the death penalty were later exonerated by the U.S.
There's an ongoing decrease in the pH of the Earth's oceans: they are 30% more acidic than in 1751.
27 000 trees are felled each day for toilet paper.
Both Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden were announced dead on May 1.
A Flemish artist is responsible for the world’s smallest paintings in history. It is a picture of a miller and his mill and it was painted onto a grain of corn.
Milhouse Van Houten's middle name is Mussolini
Sharks have an astounding sense of smell so powerful that they can detect a single drop of blood in an Olympic-sized pool.
A square mile of fertile earth has 32 000 000 earthworms in it.
The 1556 Shaanxi earthquake in China was the deadliest earthquake on record with 830 000 deaths.
During Argentina's dictatorship opponents were pushed out of planes alive with weights attached to their feet so no bodies would be found as evidence.
The world's deadliest recorded earthquake occurred in 1556 in China killing an estimated 830 000 people.
Camel’s milk does not curdle.
A full day on the moon from one sunrise to the next lasts about 29.5 Earth days on average.
29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
Koalas store leaves in their cheek pouches to eat them later.
Uranus has the coldest planetary atmosphere in the Solar System with a minimum temperature of -371.56 °F (−224 °C).
The strongest beer in the world has a 67.5% alcohol content.
India's Hindu calendar has 6 seasons: spring summer monsoon autumn winter and prevernal.
In the U.S. the apples sold at stores can be up to a year old.
In 2005 a Nepalese couple became the first to marry on top of Mount Everest.
The logo of the Royal New Zealand Air Force is the Kiwi a flightless bird.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
On average half of all false teeth have some form of radioactivity.
Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
Sharks can grow a new set of teeth in 8 days.
At age 10 Mussolini was expelled from a religious boarding school in Italy for stabbing a classmate in the hand.
Texas has its own pledge of allegiance.
The Basenji is the worlds only bark-less dog.
Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
A butterfly has 12,000 eyes.
"IRONIC"is the most commonly misused word in English says Dictionary.com.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover