The poverty line in America was designed assuming every family had a housewife who was a skillful cook.
About 69% of smokers want to quit completely.
People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than those with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
On August 16 2013 Google went down for 5 minutes and in that time the global Internet traffic dropped by 40%.
51% of people surveyed in the U.S. say Abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
A fingerprint is to a human as a nose is to a cat.
In Iran a law from 2013 allows Men to marry their 13-year-old adopted daughters.
Bamboo (the world’s tallest grass) can grow up to 90 cm in a day.
Slugs have 4 noses.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
Georgia’s state motto is “Wisdom Justice and Moderation.”
53% of homes in India do not have a lavatory.
A duck’s quack doesn’t echo and no one knows why.
George Washington grew Marijuana in his farm.
Finland is part of Fennoscandia not Scandinavia.
Facebook's first annual Hacker Cup coding challenge was won by a programmer at Google. He showed up at Facebook headquarters to collect his prize wearing his Google employee badge.
In the U.S. it costs US$245 000 to raise a child before college.
The average woman in the UK owns 19 pairs of shoes but wears only 7.
There have been serious scientific attempts to study whether or not our "reality" is in fact a computer simulation a la "The Matrix."
During his entire life Vincent Van Gogh sold exactly one painting “Red Vineyard at Arles”.
By the time an average child leaves school in the U.S. he has seen 40 000 murders on TV.
US$2 million are spent to make each episode of Family Guy.
Fidel Castro has said that he saved ten working days a year by not bothering to shave.
In the Arctic the sun sometimes appears to be square.
George Washington’s teeth were made of elephant ivory, and walrus tusks.
In the U.S Frisbees outsell footballs baseballs and basketballs combined.
A strawberry isn't an actual berry but a banana is.
White people consume 60-80% of all rap music in the U.S.
Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school.
Apple has more operating cash than the U.S. Treasury.
Cats from lions and tigers right down to domestic felines cannot taste anything sweet.
Ancient Rome was eight times more densely populated than modern New York.
There are over 3 million shipwrecks on the ocean floor according to the U.N.
Amphibious is based upon Greek words that mean living a double life and amphibians live in both land and water.
North Koreans may only choose from 28 approved haircuts.
Robert F. Kennedy was shot by a Palestinian because of his strong support for Israel.
King Harald of Norway vowed to remain unmarried for life unless he could marry his true love the daughter of a cloth merchant. She became the Queen of Norway.
If your dog's feet smell like corn chips you're not alone. The term "Frito Feet" was coined to describe the scent.
Apple's iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
The ZIP in “ZIP code” means Zoning Improvement Plan.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.