Around 6% of people have narcissistic personality disorder. They have a strong sense of self-importance and lack empathy.
It's completely legal for minors to smoke cigarettes in the U.S. and parts of Europe. What they can't do is purchase them.
Anne Frank wrote most of her diary in the form of letters to a person named "Kitty."
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
Sharks have an astounding sense of smell so powerful that they can detect a single drop of blood in an Olympic-sized pool.
Yellowtail is the general name for loads of different species of fish that have yellow tails or a yellow body.
At the ocean's deepest point the water pressure is the equivalent of having 50 jumbo jets piled on top of you.
There's a massive abandoned supercollider in Texas.
JFK's application to Harvard was just 5 sentences long.
Only 10 police officers have been killed in Norway since WW2.
A group of whales is called a pod.
Facebook is estimated to spend US$30 million a month on hosting alone.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
Japanese Trains are among the world's most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
An earthquake on Dec. 16 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards.
All snow crystals are hexagonal.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
Dreamt is the only English word that ends in the letters “MT”.
Norway is ranked as the country least likely to be affected by climate change. Chad is the most vulnerable.
The last movie rented from Blockbuster before it closed its doors nationwide was ironically called "This is the End."
Iquitos Peru is the largest city in the world inaccessible by road. It's located deep in the Amazon rainforest and has over 400 000 people.
The pop you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas burning.
A blue whale's tongue can weigh as much as an elephant.
Hyphephilia are people who get aroused by touching fabrics.
It's scientifically proven that even a small dose of POWER changes how a person's brain operates and diminishes empathy.
The world's first underground park will be inaugurated in 2018 in New York.
11% of the world is left-handed.
Cold water is heavier than hot water.
A Flemish artist is responsible for the world’s smallest paintings in history. It is a picture of a miller and his mill and it was painted onto a grain of corn.
Ancient Rome in 150 CE had less income inequality than the U.S. today.
Uranus rotates sideways and "rolls" around the sun rather than "spinning" like the other planets.
Going to church is good for you: Services lowers your blood pressure a study found.
Frank Sinatra's mother ran an illegal abortion business from her home.
There's one kosher butcher in Cuba. Fidel Castro personally allowed him to stay and serve 1 500 people practicing Judaism.
So many Facebook photos and videos are uploaded via mobile that it takes up 27% of upstream web traffic.
Hot water can freeze faster than cold water in some circumstances.
In 1940 12-year-old boy Fidel Castro wrote a letter to President F. Roosevelt to request a $10 bill because he had never seen one before.
In Poole, ‘Pound World’ went out of business because of a store across the road called ’99p Stores’, which was selling the same products but for just 1 pence cheaper! Read More.
At birth a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.