There is a Poop Bank where you can get human feces by the bottle.
In 2013 soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo opened a museum dedicated to himself.
Deer can’t eat hay.
Most Romans avoided being cruel to slaves. They used bonuses and branding to improve productivity just like modern employers.
Elvis Presley didn't write any of his songs.
The woman who rented her garage to Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998 when they were creating Google later became the CEO of YouTube .
Koala bears aren't bears: They're marsupials.
At birth, baby kangaroos are only about an inch long – no bigger than a large water bug or a queen bee.
The hammerthrow is illegal as a high school sport in all states except Rhode Island.
Isaac Newton's Principia Mathematica contained a simple calculation error that went unnoticed for 300 years.
Jupiter has 67 moons Saturn has 62 Uranus 27 Neptune 14 Mars 2 and Earth just one.
Each month there is at least one report of UFOs from each province of Canada.
A Marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading.
A group of crows is called a murder.
Bees have five eyes.
A snail has about 25 600 "teeth".
The movie "Titanic" won 11 Oscars but none for acting.
Elwood Edwards did the voice for the AOL sound files (i.e. “You’ve got Mail!”).
Arabic numerals are not really Arabic; they were created in India.
Leo Da Vinci used to buy caged animals at the market just to set them free.
The Statue Of Liberty Was Inspired By The Roman Pagan Goddess Libertas.
Locust is the only insect considered kosher in Judaism.
3 in every 10 teen girls in the U.S. get pregnant.
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
There's a 9/11 Memorial in Israel constructed of steel from the remains of the WTC.
There are approximately3.04 trillion trees on earth.
The U.S. bought Alaska for 2 cents an acre from Russia.
To earn enough to buy a Big Mac the average person in India has to work almost 6 hours.
We Are Living In The Most Peaceful Time In Human History.
Four empires collapsed after WWI: Ottoman Austro-Hungarian German and Russian.
Cats sweat through their paws.
47%of the U.S. remains unoccupied despite having a population of 310 million.
Ugandan dictator Idi Amin's official title was "His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada VC DSO MC Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."
Under their fur polar bears have black skin.
Of the past 3 400 years humans have been entirely at peace for 268 of them or just 8% of recorded history.
Gopher snakes in Arizona are not poisonous but when frightened they may hiss and shake their tails like rattlesnakes.
70% of all the world's spices come from India.
In every episode of “Seinfeld” there is a Superman picture or reference somewhere.
London's Big Ben clock tower is leaning much like the Tower of Pisa.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.