Brazil is the world's first country to ban tanning beds.
In York it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow (except on Sundays)
Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
The “pound” key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
In 1989 the U.S. military blared AC/DC music at General Noriega's compound in Panama for 2 continuous days. The dictator surrendered.
Police Departments in Canada give out "positive tickets" when they see people doing something positive.
There are about 450 types of cheese in the world. 240 come from France.
During pregnancy if the mother suffers organ damage the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks.
Researchers found 1 458 new species of bacteria in belly buttons.
The "keep calm and carry on" slogan was originally dreamt up as a way of preserving morale in the event of a Nazi invasion of Britain.
A dog's sense of smell is 10 000 times stronger than humans.
San Francisco was part of Mexico until the Mexican-American War in 1848.
In 31 states of the U.S. Rapists can legally sue for child custody if the rape results in pregnancy.
A group of cockroaches is called an intrusion.
In London in 1916 Harrods was selling a kit described as "A Welcome Present for Friends at the Front" containing cocaine morphine syringes and needles.
The number of Chinese killed by the Japanese during WW2 is greater than the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust.
A group of whales is called a pod.
A drink of rum and coke is called a "Cuba Libre" (Free Cuba) in Latin America except in Cuba where it is called a "mentirita" (little lie).
Humphrey Bogart NEVER said “Play it again Sam” in Casablanca
The first Google Doodle was dedicated to the Burning Man festival attended by Google founders in 1998.
Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months two rats could have over a million descendants.
Next to Warsaw the world's largestPolish populationis in New York.
A word or sentence that is the same front and back (racecar kayak) is called a “palindrome”.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Mars had an oxygen-rich atmosphere around 4 billion years ago.
Pluto takes 248 years to orbit the Sun.
Dogs can see better when the light is low.
Nelson Mandela was not removed from the U.S. terror watchlist until 2008.
Hot water is heavier than cold.
Three of Fidel Castro's sons are named after Alexander the Great: Alexis Alejandro and Alexander.
"Shabbat elevators" stop at every floor to avoid pressing buttons which is considered "doing work" on Shabbat thus forbidden in Judaism.
A woman's risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother sister daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
In 1997 an Israeli court charged and prosecuted a Jew for depicting Islam's prophet Muhammad as a pig.
In 1492 the Catholic monarchs of Spain issued a decree banning all Jews from Spain. Sultan Bayezid a Muslim sent the Ottoman navy to Spain to rescue the Jews from Spanish persecution.
Israel is so small you can run through it from west to east in 2 hours and from top to bottom in 9 days.
Plants can get Cancer.
Abraham Lincoln's son Robert was saved from a train accident by Edwin Booth brother of his father's killer John Wilkes Booth.
There are over 70,000 types of spiders spinning their webs in the world.
The probability that you in any glass of water will find at least 1 molecule of water once drunk by Cleopatra is practically 100%.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.