Study after study has found that marijuana is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco.
Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
Over 20 000 people die of Cancer every day.
Parking takes up as much as 14% of all land-use in Los Angeles County.
Oil is cheaper than water in Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.
Worldwide, more people eat and drink milk from goats than any other animal.
Nelson Mandela slept on a thin mat on a stone floor for most of his 27 years in prison.
Ancient Greek democracy lasted for only 185 years
Napoleon wasn't short. He was actually above the average Frenchman.
A drink of rum and coke is called a "Cuba Libre" (Free Cuba) in Latin America except in Cuba where it is called a "mentirita" (little lie).
When Twister was introduced in 1966 critics denounced the game as "sex in a box".
Ancient Egypt King Tutankhamun died at the age of 18.
There are about 3 million first dates every day worldwide..
In 1631 a huge reprint of the King James Bible was recalled and burnt due to a single typo: the Seventh Commandment stated "Thou shalt commit adultery."
1 in 40people in Scotland uses cocaine the highest rate in the world.
Bill Gates bought Leonardo Da Vinci's Codex Leicester in 1994 for US$30 million. A few pages were used as screen saver on Windows 95.
Honking your car horn except in an emergency is illegal in NYC.
In 1969 El Salvador waged war on Honduras after it lost against it in a soccer match.
Mosquitoes prefer blood type "O" to any other.
A Jewish sect Neturei Karta supports Palestine and calls for a peaceful dismantling of the State of Israel.
The odds of being born male are about 51.2% according to census.
Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
Government officials in Lionel Messi's hometown in Argentina have banned parents from naming their children "Messi."
Cats can swallow and digest their food without chewing it.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Of modern countries currently independent New Zealand was the first to allow women the vote.
On December 23 1947 Bell Telephone Laboratories in Murray Hill N.J. held a secret demonstration of the transistor which marked the foundation of modern electronics.
Canada's lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit (-63 C) in 1947.
There is an average of 50,000 spiders per acre in green areas.
If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
Open up a conversation in Facebook Messenger and type @fbchess play to start a game of chess with a friend.
78% of software installed in China in 2010 was pirated.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
There is more CO2 (carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere today than at any point in the last 800 000 years.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
Women can get pregnant even 5 to 8 days after having sex.
In Baltimore USA it is illegal to wash or scrub a sink regardless of how dirty it is.
New bacteria grows on a kitchen sponge every 20 minutes.
Around 7% of all wars in history were religiously motivated.
A Burkini is a type of swimsuit for Muslim women which covers the whole body except the face the hands and the feet.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.