Australia has 10 times more camels than koalas.
You have Taste receptors in the stomach intestines pancreas lungs anus testicles and the brain.
Icelanders consume more Coca-Cola per Capita than any other nation.
Australia claims to own the largest territory in Antarctica: 5.8 million sq km (2.2 million sq mi).
The budget for the Movie "Titanic" was higher than the Titanic itself.
The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
John F. Kennedy won a Pulitzer Prize in 1957 although much of the book was ghostwritten by his aide Theodore Sorensen.
Birds don’t urinate.
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Michael Jackson had a meeting at the WTC on 9/11 but overslept.
Christianity was the main religion in Egypt between the Fourth and Sixth Centuries.
In 1938 15 000 Argentines celebrated in Buenos Aires the NAZI annexation of Austria.
The summer in Uranus is 42 years long.
25 % of adult Americans believe in Reincarnation.
The cost of building the Statue of Liberty and pedestal amounted to over US$500 000 over US$10m in today's money.
Hitler led the first public anti-smoking campaign in modern history.
The U.S. government spent US$1.1 million on puppets from 2009 to 2013.
Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
Italian Traffic Police has two Lamborghini Gallado in service.
If you eat too many carrots you may turn orange.
47%of the U.S. remains unoccupied despite having a population of 310 million.
In 1973 China proposed to give 10 million Chinese women to the U.S. to boost the U.S. population.
Scientists want to introduce global warming on Mars to make life habitable for colonization.
%60 of all people using the Internet use it for pornography.
The Statue of Liberty was intended for Egypt.
Within three days of death the enzymes that once digested your dinner begin to eat you.
Kate Winslet who played in the movie "Titanic " hated the song "My Heart Will Go On" and said it makes her feel "like throwing up."
Nomophobia is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
Mexico is the world's fattest country.
Earthquakes turn water into gold.
Denmark has twice as many pigs as there are people.
Your brain generates 25 watts of power while you’re awake. This amount of energy is enough to illuminate a lightbulb.
Leonardo Da Vinci was the illegitimate sonof a wealthy Florentine legal notary and a peasant.
Having excessive body hair is linked to a higher intellect.
Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
Uranus rotates sideways and "rolls" around the sun rather than "spinning" like the other planets.
In 1818 the argentine pirate Hippolyte Bouchard attacked Monterey California. After an hour of combat Argentina's flag flew over it.
Freddie Mercury wrote "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" in 10 minutes as a tribute to Elvis Presley.
The bat is the only mammal that can fly.
Only 1 in 6 Americans can find Ukraine on a map.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)