During WW1 a Hungarian man was shot in the frontal lobe making it impossible for him to fall asleep. He continued to live a full sleepless life.
The creator of the Pringles packaging had his ashes stored in a Pringles Can after he died.
The Statue of Liberty was originally conceived of as being a peasant Muslim woman in traditional Islamic dress.
The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA”.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you might rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
Lobsters breathe with the gills at the base of their legs.
Western Electric successfully brought sound to motion pictures and introduced systems of mobile communications which culminated in the cellular telephone.
The Earth's magnetic field has been steadily weakening over the past 180 years specially around Brazil and Argentina.
In Belarus it is illegal to applaud in public.
Air pollution causes lung cancer and is also linked to an increased risk for bladder cancer.
The Blue-ringed octopus is one of the world's most venomous marine animals: it can kill you in one bite there is no antivenom.
France is the most visited country in the world: 83 million tourists in 2012.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
Today 2 500 Americans will try cocaine for the first time.
Absolut Vodka used to belong to Sweden's government until they sold it in 2008 for US$8.3 Billion to Pernod Ricard.
Trained Dogs can sniff out prostate cancer with 98% accuracy.
The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight in case of war or emergency they could be used as airstrips.
A man married a dog in India as atonement.
In the first quarter of 2014 Apple earned more than Google Facebook and Amazon combined.
The hammerthrow is illegal as a high school sport in all states except Rhode Island.
Koalas never drink water. They get fluids from the eucalyptus leaves they eat.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
The more features your phone has the longer you spend in the toilet.
There's a restaurant built into a grotto in Italy.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s original name was Michael Luther King Jr.
In 2013 Belgium issued a limited edition of chocolate flavored stamps.
The slogan on New Hampshire license plates is “Live Free or Die.” These license plates are manufactured by prisoners in the state prison in Concord.
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the “General Purpose” vehicle G.P.
Cold water is heavier than hot water.
Over 100 000 people have applied for a one-way trip to colonize Mars in 2022.
In 2014 a student in Taiwan went blind after keeping her contact lenses in for 6 months. A microscopic bug ate her eyeballs.
The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colors.
Bamboo (the world’s tallest grass) can grow up to 90 cm in a day.
Sideburns are named after American Civil War General General Burnside.
The first car accident occurred in 1891 in Ohio.
Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale.
California 's official state animal is extinct.
Sudan has more pyramids than Egypt.
There's a colony in Brazil founded by 2 000 to 4 000 Confederate refugees who left the U.S. after losing the Civil War.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.