Potatoes were illegal in France between 1748 and 1772.
Lesotho in Africa is the only country on Earth to lie completely above 1000 meters in elevation.
In darkness most people eventually adjust to a 48-hour cycle: 36 hours of activity followed by 12 hours of sleep. The reasons are still unclear.
Beethoven dipped his head in cold water before he composed.
Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
The population of Ireland still hasn't recovered from the famine of 1845-1852. It was at 8 million before the famine and is at 6.5 million today.
In Japan 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
Sharks have an astounding sense of smell so powerful that they can detect a single drop of blood in an Olympic-sized pool.
The strongest creatures on Earth are gonorrhea bacteria. They can pull 100 000 times their own body weight.
A study found that fewer than 10% of people say they're not perfectionists in any area of life so perfectionism is a common trait.
Long-term mobile phone use significantly increases the risk of brain tumours a study found.
In the Netherlands there are dozens of public facilities where you can bring recreational drugs including marijuana cocaine and ecstasy to test if they are safe.
A group of geese on the ground is called a gaggle a group of geese in the air is a skein.
The cost to construct a new Golden Gate Bridge today would be approximately US$1.2 billion.
Bill Gates’ first business was Traff-O-Data a company that created machines which recorded the number of cars passing a given point on a road.
The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; ’7′ was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and ‘UP’ for the direction of the bubbles.
Butterflies range in size from a tiny 1/8 inch to a huge almost 12 inches.
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
There is a sect offshoot of Christianity that believes Jesus is currently living in China as a Chinese woman.
Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third researchers found.
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
If there are two full moons in the same month the second one is called blue moon.
The average chicken lays about 260 eggs per year.
One third of all cancers are sun related.
The average cost of a night out in New York is US$82.
Snakes are unable to close their eyes. They can't blink and they must sleep with their eyes open.
Everyday more money is printed for Monopoly sets than for the U.S. Treasury.
When Hitler informed the Czech president of the imminent invasion of his country he suffered a heart attack and had to be kept awake to sign his surrender.
A Church built into a cave is the largest church in the Middle East.
In his lifetime a man spends almost six months shaving.
In Jasmine Saskatchewan it is illegal for a cow to moo within 300 km of a private home.
In 2005 A Chinese company used skin harvested from the corpses of executed convicts to develop beauty products for sale in Europe.
Alligators can live up to 100 years.
In 2010 General Electric made over US$14 billion in profits but paid US$0 in taxes in the U.S.
A Marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading.
Many Fish can taste without even opening their mouths.
If Apple didn't hold US$181 billion overseas it would owe US$59 billion in U.S. taxes.
Scientists want to introduce global warming on Mars to make life habitable for colonization.
Plutonium – first weighed on August 20th 1942 by University of Chicago scientists Glenn Seaborg and his colleagues – was the first man-made element.
The first time two men kissed on-screen was in 1927.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.