The entire student body of the University of Mississippi enlisted for the American Civil War. They suffered a 100% casualty rate.
A British prisoner of war captured by the Germans in WW1 was freed to see his dying mother then went back to the prison camp because he gave the Kaiser 'his word' he would return.
Butterflies can only see the colours red, green and yellow.
Camel’s milk does not curdle.
Saddam Hussein wrote a Romantic Novel.
8%of your body weight is in your blood.
US$1 in every US$5 paid in taxes in the U.S. goes to defense.
African elephants can distinguish human languages genders and ages associated with danger.
The Chinese soft-shelled turtle is the first animal known to pee via its mouth.
A cat's tail contains nearly 10% of all the bones in its body.
The weird bright dots you see floating when you look at the sky are your white blood cells.
Gerald Ford was the only to have served as both U.S. President and Vice President without being elected to either position.
Only 1 in 6 Americans can find Ukraine on a map.
A 10-Year-Old Accidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon.
Astronauts on the International Space Station exercise about 2 hours per day.
The surface gravities of Venus Saturn Uranus and Neptune are all quite similar (within 15%) to Earth's.
Female elephants have the longest reproductive anatomy of any land mammal: her vagina is located 1.3 meters into her body.
The toxin in puffer fish is 1200 times deadlier than cyanide.
The original 2014 World Cup's ball was produced in Pakistan.
In an analysis of 200000 ostriches over 80 years not one tried to bury its head in the sand.
1 in 5 top 100 country songs will refer to alcohol.
The placement of the eyes of a donkey enables them to see all four of their legs at all times.
The longest kiss ever recorded lasted 58 hours 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
As passengers on Earth we are all carried around the sun at a mean velocity of 66 600 mph (107 182 km/h).
Researchers found 1 458 new species of bacteria in belly buttons.
During prohibition the U.S. Congress had their own bootlegger so senators and congressmen could still drink alcohol.
Stephen Hawking's son once added swear words to his dad's voice synthesizer as a prank.
The last animal in the dictionary is the zyzzyva a tropical weevil.
Every second Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate.
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The bonobo monkeys use sex (and/or sexual favors) to placate members of their social group instead of grooming. They are one of the few species of animals (humans being another) that have sex out of season and for fun.
Global warming could drive to extinction as many as 1 in 6 animal and plant species.
The cheetah is the only cat that can’t retract its claws.
Calvin Klein's "Obsession for Men" is spread in camera traps because it attracts wild cats and other animals.
Steve Jobs denied paternity on his first child Lisa claiming he was sterile.
Al Pacino was the first "face" on Facebook.
Horses can sleep standing.
People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than people with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
The cost to construct a new Golden Gate Bridge today would be approximately US$1.2 billion.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.