Famous And Awesome Scientists Quotes:
All increasing or dominant species (and it is from these that new species arise) vary considerably in all their parts organs and faculties in every generation. ~ Alfred Russel Wallace 1823 to 1913 - Zoologist Evolutionary Biologist
When you hear a physicist invoke the uncertainty principle keep a hand on your wallet. ~ David Griffiths b. 1942
Aleksandr Dianin (1851–1918) Russia – Bisphenol A Dianin's compound.
Ed Seymour (inv. c. 1949) USA – Aerosol paint.
Jonas Ferdinand Gabriel Lippmann (1845–1921) France – Lippmann plate Integral imaging Lippmann electrometer.
Juan de la Cierva (1895–1936) Spain – the autogyro.
Muhammad ibn Zakarīya Rāzi (Rhazes) (865–965) Persia/Iran – distillation and extraction methods sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid soap kerosene kerosene lamp chemotherapy sodium hydroxide.
Mordecai Meirowitz (born c. 1925) Roumania / Israel – Mastermind (board game).
John Thompson Dorrance (1873–1930) USA – Condensed soup.
Charles H. Henry (born 1937) USA – Quantum well laser.
James Homer Wright (1869–1928) USA – Wright's stain (histology).
Eugene Polley (1915–2012) United States – wireless remote control (with Robert Adler).
Earl W. Bascom (1906–1995) Canada/USA – side-delivery rodeo chute hornless rodeo saddle rodeo bareback rigging rodeo chaps.
Cornelius Drebbel (1572–1633) The Netherlands – first navigable submarine.
Thomas E. Kurtz (born 1928) together with John G. Kemeny (1926–1992) USA/Hungary – BASIC (programming language).
Peter Durand (inv. 1810) UK – canning using tin cans see also Nicolas Appert.
Temple Grandin (born 1945) Inventor of the squeeze machine and humane abattoirs..
Vasily Degtyaryov (1880–1949) Russia – first self-loading carbine Degtyaryov-series firearms co-developer of Fedorov Avtomat.
Neil Arnott (1788–1874) UK – waterbed.
Baltzar von Platen (1898–1984) Sweden – gas absorption refrigerator.
Samuel Hunter Christie (1784–1865) UK – Wheatstone bridge.
Charlie Booth (1903–2008) Australia – Starting blocks.
Dr. Ikemoto repeatedly told me that we should not perform research that simply reproduced somebody else’s results. Rather we should do something unique and new. ~ Shinya Yamanaka 1962 to Present - Stem Cell Biologist
In my experience most mathematicians are intellectually lazy and especially dislike reading experimental papers. ~ Francis Crick 1916 – 2004 - Molecular Biologist
Pierre Curie voluntarily exposed his arm to the action of radium for several hours. This resulted in damage resembling a burn that developed progressively and required several months to heal. Henri Becquerel had by accident a similar burn as a result of carrying in his vest pocket a glass tube containing radium salt. He came to tell us of this evil effect of radium exclaiming in a manner at once delighted and annoyed: “I love it but I owe it a grudge.” - Marie Curie 1867 to 1934 Chemist Physicist
Science is the acceptance of what works and the rejection of what does not. That needs more courage than we might think. - Jacob Bronowski 1908 to 1974 Mathematician Biologist
Find the number such that if the whole of it is added to one-seventh of it the result will be nineteen. ~ The Ahmes Papyrus Ancient Egyptian mathematics problem from c. 2200 BC
In its efforts to learn as much as possible about nature modern physics has found that certain things can never be “known” with certainty. Much of our knowledge must always remain uncertain. The most we can know is in terms of probabilities. ~ Richard Feynman 1918 to 1988
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.