A full-loaded supertanker traveling at normal speed takes at least 20 minutes to stop.
In 1908 the Imperial Russian Olympic Team arrived in London 12 days too late for the games because they were not using the Gregorian calendar yet.
It takes one fifteen-to-twenty-year-old tree to produce seven hundred paper grocery bags.
75%of cars that Rolls-Royce has ever produced are still on the road today.
All three Grammys Elvis Presley won were for his gospel songs.
15%of American adults do not use the Internet.
The blood you donate is sold on the open market and it's a US$4.5 billion per year industry.
The pineapple is actually a berry.
Disneyland opened in 1955.
Alligators can live up to 100 years.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
There is no record of a human being attacked by a healthy wolf.
Bird droppings are chief export of Nauru an island nation in the Western Pacific.
Right-handed people tend to chew food on the right side while left-handed tend to chew on the left side.
English is Louis C.K.'s second language. He was raised in Mexico and exclusively spoke Spanish until age seven.
The U.S. Army admitted it secretly dumped 64 million pounds of nerve and mustard gas agents into the ocean from 1944 to 1970 along with 400 000 chemical-filled bombs and more than 500 tons of radioactive waste.
Cats have lived with people for only 7,000 years.
The tiger's stripes are not only found on their fur but also on their skin.
Brazil is the world's first country to ban tanning beds.
The U.S. has 19 aircraft carriers compared to the rest of the world's 12 aircraft carriers combined.
A group of finches is called a Charm.
A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out :p
Recycling a single plastic bottle can conserve enough energy to light a 60W bulb for up to 6 hours.
Hitler's First Love was a Jewish girl. lacking courage he never spoke to her.
There are 24 different dialects of English in the US.
Our eyes are always the same size from birth but our nose and ears never stop growing.
Great Britain was the first county to issue postage stamps. Hence the postage stamps of Britain are the only stamps in the world not to bear the name of the country of origin. However every stamp carries a relief image or a silhouette of the monarch’s head instead.
In 1972 a pocket of uranium in Africa was found to have undergone self-sustaining nuclear fission for hundreds of thousands of years making it the only known naturally formed nuclear reactor.
If you cut off a snail’s eye, it will grow a new one.
Hewlett-Packard’s name was decided in a coin toss.
Mexico's official name is United Mexican States.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
Coffee beans aren't beans. They are fruit pits.
Young elephants pandas koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
The Black Death reduced the population of Europe by one third in the period from 1347 to 1351.
Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Every year residents of Naco Arizona join residents of Naco Mexico for a volleyball match at the fence that separates the U.S. and Mexico.
The five worst cities in the U.S. for air pollution are all in California.
The inventor of the cruise control was blind.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.