400-quarter pounders can be made from 1 cow.
The weird offspring of a donkey and a zebra is called a "zonkey."
In the 1st century AD polar bears fought seals in Roman amphitheaters flooded with water.
There's an island in Japan that's full of rabbits.
California consumes more bottled water than any other product.
Bibliomancy is the practice by some people of opening the Bible at random to be guided by whatever verse they see first.
If you go blind in one eye you only lose about one fifth of your vision but all your sense of depth.
Christianity was the main religion in Egypt between the Fourth and Sixth Centuries.
Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
Steve Jobs is buried in an unmarked grave.
“Canada” is an Indian word meaning “Big Village”.
A Bonsai Tree planted in 1626 survived the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and now resides in a U.S. Museum.
The Sun is thought to have completed about 20 orbits during its lifetime and just 1/1250th of an orbit since the origin of humans.
Homosexuality was still classified as an illness in Sweden in 1979. Swedes protested by calling in sick to work claiming they "felt gay".
There's a bar in Ireland that opened in the year 900 A.D. and is still operational. It's called "Sean's Bar".
The sport of 'Ultimate Frisbee' is recognised by the International Olympic Committee.
Angelina Jolie's breast cancer announcement doubled the number of women being tested in its first few months.
Every time you lick a stamp you consume 1/10 of a calorie.
At a jet plane’s speed of 1 000 km (620mi) per hour the length of the plane becomes one atom shorter than its original length.
Americans spend more money on pets yearly than Germany spends on its entire defense budget.
A day on Venus is longer than its year.
20 million 20-year-old trees are cut down in China every year to make chopsticks.
37%of Americans think global warming is a hoax.
There are approximately3.04 trillion trees on earth.
There is a butterfly in Africa with enough poison in its body to kill six cats!
Groaking is to watch people eating in hopes that they will offer you some.
Abraham Lincoln's son Robert was saved from a train accident by Edwin Booth brother of his father's killer John Wilkes Booth.
De-extinction is scientifically possible. Several viruses have already been brought back including the 1918 flu pandemic virus.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
Polar bears are left-handed.
One giant panda usually needs between 2.5 to 4 square miles (10 million m2) of land to survive.
An estimated 80% of animals on Earth have six legs.
Pomology is the study of fruits.
Tuberculosis killed 1.5 million people worldwide in 2014 making it a larger cause of death than AIDS.
Calvin Klein's "Obsession for Men" is spread in camera traps because it attracts wild cats and other animals.
The male goat is called a “buck” or “billy”.
Homosexuality and abortion were decriminalised in Russia under Lenin's leadership.
In 2005 MySpace was in talks to buy Facebook but rejected Mark Zuckerberg's asking price of US$75 million as too expensive.
George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.
Godzilla is an official Citizen of Japan.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)