A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
The swan has over 25,000 feathers in its body.
There is a shark called ‘goblin shark’ which has only been seen around 50 times since its discovery in 1897.
About 200 Christmas trees catch fire every year in the U.S.
Christianity is severely persecuted in at least 27 countries.
The author of Jaws dedicated the last decade of his life to the preservation of sharks to make up for the mass hysteria he helped create.
Al Pacino was the first "face" on Facebook.
The average age of a human fat cell is 10 years.
Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
C.S. Lewis Aldous Huxley and John F. Kennedy died on the same day.
In the UK the most common cause of death for men under 50 is suicide.
The six official languages of the United Nations are: English French Arabic Chinese Russian and Spanish.
The banana is the most popular fruit in the U.S.
The courts in New Zealand allowed a child to be named "Number 16 Bus Shelter."
No U.S. president has been elected after being divorced except for Ronald Reagan.
75 trillion cells receive blood from the heart. Only the corneas don't.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
Almonds are members of the peach family.
The fastest ascent from base camp to the summit of Mount Everest took just 8 hours and 10 minutes.
The average woman in New York spends 19 minutes primping and 7 minutes deciding what to wear each day.
Odontophobiais the fear of dentistry and of receiving dental care.
Russia & America are less than 4 km apart at the nearest point.
”Judge Judy” has a $25 000 000 salary while Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg has a $190 100 salary.
In Japan, it is completely acceptable to name your child ‘Buttocks’ or ‘Prostitute’.
In a lifetime the average human produces enough quarts of spit to fill 2 swimming pools.
It's illegal in many countries to perform surgery on an octopus without anesthesia due to their intelligence.
In the last 3 500 years there have been approximately 230 years of peace throughout the civilized world.
The toothpaste ‘Colgate’ in Spanish translates to ‘go hang yourself’. Read More.
Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
Beetles taste like apples wasps like pine nuts and worms like fried bacon.
The average human will shed 40 pounds of skin in a lifetime.
Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern.
A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
88%of Facebook users 'creep' ex-partners following a breakup a study found.
There is a water reservoir floating in space that is equivalent to 140 trillion times all the water in the world's ocean.
You is the second most spoken English word
By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back you cannot sink into quicksand.
More Monopoly Money is printed every year than Real money.
Some snakes survive for up to two years without a meal.
In Britain a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.