A giraffe has the same number of bones in its neck as a man.
Beans increase flatulence because they carry a type of sugar called "oligosaccharides" which are hard for bacteria to break down so they release gas in the process.
If Texas were a nation it would be the world's 7th largest oil producer.
Uruguay became in 2013 the first country in the world to make it legal to grow sell and consume marijuana.
There are more English words beginning with the letter "s" than with any other letter.
Holding a vibrator against a person's throat relaxes the vocal muscles thereby improving their voice quality.
Worldwide, more people eat and drink milk from goats than any other animal.
George Washington stopped the Revolutionary War to return a lost dog to the enemy.
Japan and Russia still haven't signed a peace treaty to end World War II due to the Kuril Islands dispute.
In 2009 WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton was turned down for a job at Facebook. Five years later Facebook purchased WhatsApp for US$19 billion.
Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it.
As many as 440 000 people die from preventable medical errors every year.
Mississippi didn't ratify the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery until 2013.
Jerusalem Israel has been destroyed twice besieged 23 times attacked 52 times captured and recaptured 44 times and it's one of the world's oldest cities.
37% of the web is PORN
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
There's a bookstore in Australia where books are wrapped in paper with short descriptions so no one can "judge a book by its cover."
Cats are believed to be responsible for the extinction of several species of animals.
A starving mouse will eat its own tail.
Gustave Eiffel the man who designed the Eiffel Tower was also behind the design for the Statue of Liberty's spine.
The smallest horse in the world is just 17 inches (43 cm) tall and weighs 57 lb (26 kg).
The world's longest concert goes so slow it will last 639 years.
Left-handed people earn up to 12% less than right-handed people a study found.
Cupcakes can be as addictive as cocaine.
A woman from Michigan gave birth to her babies on 8/8/8 9/9/9 and 10/10/10
Large parts of Canada have less gravity than the rest of Earth. The phenomenon was discovered in the 1960s.
There's a colony in Brazil founded by 2 000 to 4 000 Confederate refugees who left the U.S. after losing the Civil War.
Rats and horses can’t vomit.
In 2010 a clown called "Tiririca" announced he would run for Congress in Brazil. He became the most-voted-for congressman of the election.
The least corrupt countries in the world are New Zealand and Denmark according to the Corruptions Perception Index.
Pomology is the study of fruits.
In the 16th century England punished vagabonds with two years of servitude for the first offence and death penalty for the second.
Dogs Poop in Alignment with Earth's Magnetic Field.
In 1969 El Salvador waged war on Honduras after it lost against it in a soccer match.
If Manhattan had the same population density as Alaska only 28 people would live on the island.
100 000 000 000 solar neutrinos pass through every square inch of your body every second.
40% of Americans are breathing unhealthy air according to a report by the American Lung Association.
North Korea is outsourcing its forced labor camps to work in Siberia.
Women are better multitaskers than men.
The U.S. has 19 aircraft carriers compared to the rest of the world's 12 aircraft carriers combined.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.