Martin Luther King Jr. plagiarized a significant portion of his doctoral dissertation from one written by another student 3 years earlier.
Neil Armstrong claims he said "one small step for *A* man" when he set foot on the moon and that audio analysis of the recording backs that up and it's been misquoted this entire time.
Canada's lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit (-63 C) in 1947.
Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
November 28 2012 was the most peaceful day New York City ever had—not a single violent crime was reported.
New Zealand is the fastest country in the world to start a business: just one day.
Of the past 3 400 years humans have been entirely at peace for 268 of them or just 8% of recorded history.
A single elephant tooth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.
The piano Freddie Mercury plays in Bohemian Rhapsody is the same exact piano Paul McCartney plays in Hey Jude.
A Bonsai Tree planted in 1626 survived the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and now resides in a U.S. Museum.
2 520 is the smallest number that can be exactly divided by all the numbers 1 to 10.
NASA is developing 3D printed pizzas for astronauts.
Multiplying 21978 by 4 reverses the order of the numbers: 87912.
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee’s head and 2 larger ones in front.
Mars is populated entirely by robots. Seven to be precise.
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
Bibliomancy is the practice by some people of opening the Bible at random to be guided by whatever verse they see first.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
27 000 trees are felled each day for toilet paper.
The word "Scientist"first appeared in 1833.
Ithyphallophobia is the fear of erections.
The year 2015 will be one second longer than usual because of the slowing of the Earth's rotation.
Annual growth of WWW traffic is 314 000%
A Virginia law requires all bathtubs to be kept inside the house
California consumes more bottled water than any other product.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
In 1984 a Canadian farmer began renting advertising space on his cows.
A rainbow can only occur when the sun is 40 degrees or less above the horizon.
In order to discover that penguins sleep more deeply in the afternoon scientists crept up on sleeping penguins at different times of the day and poked them with a stick until they woke up.
Greece has been in a state of default for half its modern history as a sovereign state.
When you learn something new the structure of your brain changes.
Parasitic and host plants have a dialogue by sharing genetic information with one another.
There's a laser procedure to change one's eye color from brown to blue as blue eyes exist under all brown eyes.
The original 2014 World Cup's ball was produced in Pakistan.
Alexander the Great had heterochromia iridum: one of his eyes was blue and the other was brown.
In 1989 it took Danny Elfman just two days to compose the show’s famous theme tune.
Daylight Saving Time is not observed in most of the state of Arizona and parts of Indiana.
A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
Brazil distributes women's breast milk around the country to babies whose mothers can't provide it for them.
Fidel Castro has said that he saved ten working days a year by not bothering to shave.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.