It is illegal for U.S. citizens to eat penguins.
In every episode of “Seinfeld” there is a Superman picture or reference somewhere.
The original torch of the Statue of Liberty replaced in 1984 by a new copper torch covered in 24k gold leaf.
A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.
The "Shortfin Mako" Shark can accelerate faster than a Porsche.
The Olympic was the sister ship of the Titanic and she provided twenty-five years of service.
A reservoir of water 3 times the volume of all the oceans is located deep beneath the Earth's surface.
More People In The World Have Mobile Phones Than Toilets.
For much of the way the Lewis and Clark expedition was led by a woman Sacagawea a Shoshone Indian. That’s where that saying came from… Behind every successful man there is a woman with a road map.
Half of all bank robberies take place on a Friday.
The human feet perspire half a pint of fluid a day
Over 30% of cancer could be prevented by avoiding tobacco and alcohol having a healthy diet and physical activity.
Mr. Rogers was an ordained minister.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
India has the largest slave population in the modern world with over 14 million slaves.
The city with the most Roll Royces per capita: Hong Kong
In 1940 12-year-old boy Fidel Castro wrote a letter to President F. Roosevelt to request a $10 bill because he had never seen one before.
Sharks kill 12 people per yearwhile people kill 11 417 sharks per hour.
None of The Beatles Could Read Music.
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
Giraffes have no vocal cords.
100 pounds of chocolate are eaten in the U.S. every second.
Left-handed soldiers prepare and throw grenades upside down because of how the safety pin is placed.
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
Almost half the world's credit card frauds happen in the U.S.
Between 1974 and 1983 up to 30 000 people went "missing" in Argentina. Most were killed by the military junta running the country.
There's a luxury bomb shelter buried three feet under Flushing Meadows Park in Queens NYC.
Paraskevidekatriaphobia means fear of Friday the 13th which occurs one to three times a year.
Men are less promiscuous when women are scarce.
Lizards can self-amputate their tails for protection. It grows back after a few months.
The Aztecs used Cacao seeds as a form of currency.
In 1967 the Nigerian Civil War ground to a halt for two days because both sides wanted to watch soccer player Pele in an exhibition match.
According to NASA it would cost about US$18 000 to send a letter to Mars.
McDonald's is set to have fewer locations in 2016 for first time ever.
Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an odd number of whiskers.
Dogs Poop in Alignment with Earth's Magnetic Field.
African elephants can distinguish human languages genders and ages associated with danger.
All pandas in the world are on loan from China.
It is believed that Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
A baby is born on its predicted due date just 4% of the time.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.