Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes and alcohol according to a study.
The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.
Peter Falk who played “Columbo” has a glass eye.
February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not have a full moon.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
Exposure to Secondhand smoke causes nearly 50 000 deaths each year in the U.S. alone.
Pilots and flight attendants are twice as likely to get skin cancer melanoma from higher exposure to UV rays.
WW2 Flight Sergeant Nicholas Alkemade survived a fall from 18 000 feet (5 500 m) without a parachute suffering only a sprained leg.
Liposuctioned human fat can be recycled as fuel.
Contrary to popular belief there are no wild tigers in Africa. Only in Asia.
After eating, a housefly regurgitates its food and then eats it again.
Proportional to their size cats have the largest eyes of all mammals.
English is Louis C.K.'s second language. He was raised in Mexico and exclusively spoke Spanish until age seven.
China uses 45 billion chopsticks per year.
There's a conspiracy theory saying the Titanic never sunk. Instead it was her sister ship the Olympic and it was an insurance scam.
A group of finches is called a Charm.
Krubera Cave the deepest known cave on Earth has depth of 2 197 m (7 208 ft).
Russia's notorious murderer Vladimir Nikolayev ate some of his victim's body then gave the rest of the meat to a friend whose wife served it to his family thinking it was a kangaroo.
It's not 2013 in North Korea. The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
Fireflies are the only creatures that give off light without generating heat.
Sharks have an astounding sense of smell so powerful that they can detect a single drop of blood in an Olympic-sized pool.
37%of Americans think global warming is a hoax.
Rio de Janeiro means "January River" and it was called that by mistake. A Portuguese explorer thought the bay was the mouth of a river.
King Charles XIV of Sweden had a tattoo that read "Death to Kings"
When Steve Jobs accused Bill Gates of stealing from Apple Gates said "I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it."
When Germany won the 2014 World Cup in Brazil it was the first time as a united country. The three previous times the soccer World Cup was won by West Germany.
Americans consume 12.5 teaspoons more sugar each day than the American Heart Association recommends.
11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon were Boy Scouts .
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
In 2013 North Korea's president killed his own uncle by throwing him naked into a cage with 120 starving dogs.
Despite its name more than half of the London's Underground network in fact runs above ground.
The inventor of the cruise control was blind.
Snakes use their tongues to smell.
In 15 years of conquest Alexander The Great never lost a battle.
There's an empty place next to Muhammad's Tomb Islam's main Prophet reserved for Jesus.
Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
The author of Jaws dedicated the last decade of his life to the preservation of sharks to make up for the mass hysteria he helped create.
5%of Cubans have access to the open Internet.
In ancient times Chinese people feared pandas and described them as metal-devouring black-and-white "tapirs."
Famous science-fiction writer Isaac Asimov died as the result of an HIV infection from a blood transfusion given during triple-bypass heart surgery.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.