A castrated male reindeer is called a bull.
Jellyfish like salt water. A rainy season often reduces the jellyfish population by putting more fresh water into normally salty waters where they live.
There are no ants in Iceland, Greenland, and Antarctica.
In Japan they use more paper for comics than for toilet paper.
There is more CO2 (carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere today than at any point in the last 800 000 years.
Mexican free-tailed bats sometimes fly up to two miles high to feed or to catch tail-winds that carry them over long distances at speeds of more than 60 miles per hour.
Inca architecture was built to be earthquake resistant. Inca masonry is effective in withstanding even major tremors.
The average age of a human fat cell is 10 years.
On average 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
The toothpaste "Colgate" in Argentine Spanish translates to "Go Hang Yourself."
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is the fear of the number 666.
Providing birth control to women at no cost substantially reduced unplanned pregnancies and cut abortion rates by 62% to 78% over the U.S. national rate a study found.
Friends share more DNA than strangers.
71%of people in China measure success by the things they own making it the world's most materialistic country.
A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
Life expectancy in Ancient Rome was from 20 to 30 years.
During WW2 an American pilot fell over 20 000 feet (6 700 m) and survived by crashing through the glass roof of a train station.
Phobophobia is the fear of having a phobia.
Bill Gates’ first business was Traff-O-Data a company that created machines which recorded the number of cars passing a given point on a road.
The human brain has the same consistency as tofu.
Fireflies are also known as lightning bugs.
Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.
Nelson Mandela lost his son to AIDS.
Mexico's 34th President ruled for less than an hour and then quit.
Humans have caused 322 animal extinctions over the past 500 years.
There are an estimated 400 million dogs in the world.
Mars has the tallest known mountain on a planet of our Solar System with a height of 22 km (14 mi).
California has built 23 prisons since 1980. In the same period the University of California system has opened just one new campus.
French poodles did not originate in France – they came from Germany.
In China over 35 million people still live in caves.
Abraham Lincoln kept his important documents inside his hat.
Twitter's bird is called Larry.
There are about 2 chickens for every human in the world.
80% of all marriages in history were between second cousins or closer.
24k Gold melts at 1063°C or 1945°F.
Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature.
In Japan 685 kids were rushed to hospitals in 1997 after an intense Pokemon episode that caused dizziness vomiting and seizures.
One-fourth of the world’s population lives on less than $200 a year. Ninety million people survive on less than $75 a year.
Norway had a nationwide "butter crisis" in 2011: a single 250 g (8.8 oz) pack of butter would cost about US$50.
A McDonald's website for its workers tells them to avoid fast food.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover