"Adolf Schicklgruber" would have been Hitler's name. His father changed his last name in 1877.
Soccer player Didier Drogba is credited with brokering a cease-fire in his home country of Ivory Coast that brought a five-year civil war to an end.
There were over 10 million koalas before British settlers arrived in Australia. Now there are around 43 000 in the wild.
Cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream lying down.
Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks.
In England you may urinate anywhere in public including inside a policeman's helmet if you are pregnant.
Researchers have successfully used the game TETRIS to treat "lazy eye" in adults.
Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern.
A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
In Canada Mexico India Russia and Israel bank notes have Braille-like markings on them for the blind.
Washing dishes by hand use almost 7 times the amount of water as a modern dishwasher.
In Argentina political parties have their own brands of beer.
French poodles did not originate in France – they came from Germany.
In Cleveland Ohio it’s illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
In 2013 a man bought a house next to his ex-wife just to install a giant middle finger statue for her to see every day.
In Japan Burger King has an all-black burger.
Male dolphins are called "bulls" and females "cows".
23%of the couples who meet through online dating end up marrying.
Graca Machel is the only woman to have been first lady of two separate countries: Mozambique and South Africa.
Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a 50 000 word novel without any word containing “e.”
Before compasses Vikings navigated the ocean using birds whales celestial bodies chants and rhymes.
Google hired a camel to create the Street View of a desert.
The keys to the holiest site in Christianity the Church of the Holy Sepulchre are held by a Muslim family that opens the church every morning. This arrangement has been in place since 1187 CE.
In every episode of “Seinfeld” there is a Superman picture or reference somewhere.
In the United States more Frisbee discs are sold each year than baseballs basketballs and footballs combined.
60 000 plastic bags are being used in the U.S. every 5 seconds.
In 15 years of conquest Alexander The Great never lost a battle.
Cats have three eyelids.
One of the smallest dinosaurs discovered had the size of a chicken and ate insects.
George Washington was worth US$525 million in his day when adjusted for inflation.
China has the most goats in the world, they have over 170 Million.
In 1983 the first mobile phones went on sale in the U.S. at almost $4 000 each.
A group of crows is called a murder.
Research conducted on comedians and funny people have shown they are usually more depressed than average.
The UK is the first country in the world to allow the creation of babies from the DNA of three people.
1 in 25 U.S. teenagers has attempted suicide.
Six ten-billionths of the Sun is gold.
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
Italian serial killer Leonarda Cianciulli was famous for turning victims into tea cakes and serving them to guests.
Gopher snakes in Arizona are not poisonous but when frightened they may hiss and shake their tails like rattlesnakes.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.