New York is the unhappiest city in the U.S. a 2014 research found.
100 million people come to India's Kumbh Mela Festival the world's biggest gathering of humans.
When you get a book published in Norway the Government will buy a 1000 copies and distribute them to libraries.
The launch code for all U.S. Minuteman nuclear missiles for 20 years used the same code: 00000000.
The world's first underground park will be inaugurated in 2018 in New York.
In Japan 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday
Antarctica was once as warm as modern-day California.
The Four Corners Monument is the only point in the U.S. shared by four states.
The average person spends 3 months of its lifetime sitting on the toilet.
Facebook loses almost US$25 000for every minute it's down.
Google was originally called "Backrub".
In 2008 wine started flowing through taps in dozens of homes during a grape festival in Italy due to a technical error.
Hitler led the first public anti-smoking campaign in modern history.
The Youngest Girl to ever be divorced was 10 years old.
Norway's public Universities are free for students from anywhere in the world.
A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
Of a total of about 7 000 staff at Auschwitz only 750 were ever punished.
The band Blink-182 incorporated under the name "Poo Poo Butt LLC." because of how funny it would be to have their accountants managers and attorneys having to say that over the phone every day.
The Catholic Church once put a dead Pope on trial.
We are born with over 270 bones and die with 206.
In three decades the world's oceans will contain more discarded plastic than fish when measured by weight researchers say.
Trained Dogs can sniff out prostate cancer with 98% accuracy.
The human body produces about a litre (0.26 gal) of mucus per day.
The largest prime number ever found is more than 22 million digits long.
Christmas was illegal in the U.S. until 1836 as it was considered an Ancient Pagan Holiday.
The U.S. has 115 000 janitors 83 000 bartenders and 323 000 restaurant servers with bachelor's degrees.
49% of U.S. Adults eat one sandwich a day.
To our eyes in space the sun would appear white not yellow.
There are more than fifty different kinds of kangaroos.
When Ashton Kutcher was 13 years old he contemplated committing suicide in order to give his heart to his dying brother.
A young Elvis Presley was once told: "Stick to driving a truck because you'll never make it as a singer."
Every year 1 000 letters arrive in Jerusalem Israel addressed to God.
The highest place on Earth and closest to space is Mount Chimborazo in the Andes.
In Japan Burger King has an all-black burger.
In Japan, it is completely acceptable to name your child ‘Buttocks’ or ‘Prostitute’.
The verb "unfriend" dates back to 1659. It existed even earlier as a noun as far back as 1275.
-40 degrees Fahrenheit is equal to -40 degrees Celsius.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products