If you toss a penny 10 000 times it will not be heads 5000 times but more like 4950. The head picture weighs more so it ends up on the bottom.
Many Hot springs and public bathhouses in Japan ban customers with tattoos from entering.
Any free moving liquid in outer space will form itself into a sphere because of its surface tension.
14% of all facts and statistics are made up and 27% of people know that fact.
Foxes are domesticated like dogs by Russian scientists since 1959.
The United Arab Emirates has the biggest gender imbalance in the world with 219 men for every 100 women.
The southernmost active volcano on Earth is in Antarctica. It spews crystals and is very close to the U.S. Research Center.
Baby whales grow to a 1/3 of their mother’s length in the womb.
The cost of building the Statue of Liberty and pedestal amounted to over US$500 000 over US$10m in today's money.
Elephants are the only mammals that cannot jump.
Germany made its final reparations payment from the WW1 Treaty of Versailles in 2010.
Goats and octopus’ pupils of their eyes are rectangular.
Ever wonder where the term Work Smarter…Not Harder originated? Allan F. Mogensen the creator of Work Simplification coined the phrase in the 1930′s. The 1990′s equivalent term is probably Business Process Reengineering.
The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
Flamingos are pink because shrimp is one of their main sources of food.
Legal marijuana is the fastest-growing industry in the U.S. in 2015.
Seals used for their fur get extremely sick when taken aboard ships.
96 elephants are killed every day in Africa.
You’re born with 300 bones but by the time you become an adult you only have 206.
The population density of Manhattan is much lower today than it was 100 years ago and total population has fallen by about 25%.
Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
There is a starfish with 40 arms.
J.K. Rowling chose the unusual name ‘Hermione’ so young girls wouldn’t be teased for being nerdy!
Dr. Seuss coined the word nerd in his 1950 book “If I Ran The Zoo.”
Albert Einstein considered himself an agnostic not an atheist.
You is the second most spoken English word
Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
80%of all written paragraphs in English feature the word "the."
24k Gold melts at 1063°C or 1945°F.
A Beer Wave of 388 000 Gallons (or 1.4m L) flooded London in 1814 after a huge vat ruptured.
A Death Row study found that ice cream and pie were the most popular desserts for a last meal followed by cake.
Elephants can detect rain 150 miles away.
The average life of a taste bud is 10 days.
Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
In 1968 a man built a platform off the coast of Italy and declared himself the President of his micronation. The Italian government seized control and blew it up with explosives.
On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colourful.
In medieval France unfaithful wives were made to chase a chicken through town naked.
There's a "DUMB Starbucks" where every product has the word "dumb" in front of it.
Horses can sleep standing.
There are more life forms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.