The groundwater of 90% of Chinese cities is polluted.
German chocolate cake isn't German. It's named for Sam German an American baker.
Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.
61% of school children in India have disease-causing germs on their hands.
Germany Denmark Iceland and other countries have official rules about what a baby can be named.
Starfish have no brains.
Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
1 Can of Soda a day increases your chances of getting type 2 diabetes by 22%.
The last time somebody died from a spider bite in Australia was in 1981.
Construction workers in Brazil cemented a car on a pavement after its driver refused to move it.
There are over 500 000 slaves in Mauritania today.
Because of a large orbital eccentricity Pluto was closer to the sun than Neptune between January 1979 and March 1999.
In Alaska it is illegal to whisper in someone’s ear while they’re moose hunting.
Potatoes were illegal in France between 1748 and 1772.
A human baby has over 60 more bones than an adult.
Peter Falk who played “Columbo” has a glass eye.
Spain was the third most visited country in the world in 2013.
There's a nightclub inside a prison in Venezuela.
If we had the same mortality rate now as in 1900 more than half the people in the world today would not be alive.
823 same-sex couples were married in New York City on the first day that same-sex marriage was legal state-wide.
The SS officer who captured Anne Frank and her family became a member of West Germany's intelligence service after WW2. He bought Anne Frank's book to see if he was mentioned.
More people are afraid of open spaces (kenophobia) than of tight spaces (claustrophobia).
In Iran a law from 2013 allows Men to marry their 13-year-old adopted daughters.
Hippo’s sweat is pink.
"Tinku" is a festival in Bolivia where people beat each other for 2 or 3 days straight.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
Nazi Joseph Goebbels' wife's descendants are Germany's richest family nowadays.
Casu marzu is a traditional Sardinian sheep milk cheese that contains live maggots inside.
Adult elephants can’t jump.
"Anal"is a languagespoken in India and Burmaby 23 000 people.
Panda researchers have to wear panda costumes to work with cubs.
In 2010 a Canadian man rescued a newborn baby from a dumpster only to find out he was the father.
You have a better chance of getting accepted to Harvard University than getting a job at the Apple Store.
Facebookis primarily blue because Mark Zuckerberg suffersred-green color blindness.
On December 23 1947 Bell Telephone Laboratories in Murray Hill N.J. held a secret demonstration of the transistor which marked the foundation of modern electronics.
Ancient Rome was eight times more densely populated than modern New York.
In 2001 Pope John Paul II entered and prayed in a mosque and even kissed the Qur'an to improve relations with Islam.
Mobile Phone Throwing is an official sport in Finland.
Brazil once tried to sell an aircraft carrier on eBay.
Because Gmail first launched on April 1st of 2004 many people thought it was an April Fools' Day prank.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.