A fake prehistoric rock art of a caveman with a shopping trolley was hung on the walls of the British Museum by art prankster Banksy in 2005. Days went by before anyone noticed it.
Recycling one ton of plastic can save up to 2 000 gallons of gasoline.
Proportionally speaking the most destructive war in modern history was the War of the Triple Alliance which took the lives of over 60% of Paraguay's population leaving a woman/man ratio of 4 to 1.
The world pours more steel in an hour than it has poured gold since the beginning of recorded history.
When Germany won the 2014 World Cup in Brazil it was the first time as a united country. The three previous times the soccer World Cup was won by West Germany.
From birth to toilet training a baby goes through an average of 8000 diaper changes.
If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
Tomatoes came from America and weren't introduced in Italy until the 1540s.
At birth, baby kangaroos are only about an inch long – no bigger than a large water bug or a queen bee.
Sharks are immune to cancer!
The Spanish flu caused about a third of total military deaths in WW1.
Centenarians are the fastest-growing demographic in the UK.
During WW2 the Oscars' statuettes were made of painted plaster due to a metal shortage.
359 years after the Catholic Church forced Galileo Galilei to recant his theory that the Earth moves around the Sun it declared he was right in 1992.
Egyptian Pyramid workers were paid with beer: 1 gallon (4L) per day.
Berlin is 9 times bigger than Paris and has more bridges than Venice.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaws push your thumbs into its eyeballs – it will let you go instantly.
The Musicians of the Titanic kept playing music for hours as the ship sank.
Michael Jackson had a meeting at the WTC on 9/11 but overslept.
Company executives in China can get sentenced to death for committing fraud.
6 months before the Challenger disaster a lone engineer told his superiors about the O-Ring problem and warned the result "would be a catastrophe of the highest order: loss of human life."
Climbing the Mount Everest costs around US$65 000.
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a “Friday the 13th.”
A blue whale is larger than a basketball court.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
Pandas eat bamboo largely because they have no umami taste receptors. Meat tastes bland to them.
Martin Luther King Jr. plagiarized a significant portion of his doctoral dissertation from one written by another student 3 years earlier.
The German WW1 officer that recommended Hitler for an Iron Cross was Jewish. He was later arrested then released by the SS once they discovered his identity.
Termites outweigh humans by almost ten to one.
The Beetham Tower has 47 floors.
Birds can recognise landmarks.
Beer is claimed to help prevent cardiac disease and cognitive decline.
The sun is the most perfectly round natural object known in the universe.
13 of the 20 most polluted cities in world are just in India.
France was the first country to introduce the license plate.
Abraham Lincoln’s ghost is said to haunt the White House.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
The concept behind the word "cool" might come from the African word "itutu" brought to America by slavery.
1.2 million women have an abortion in the U.S.every year.
The most poisonous fish in the world is the stone fish.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.