The majority of women seeking an abortion are not teenagers: 58% are in their 20s and 6 in 10 already have a child at home.
1%of Germany's population is genetically immune to HIV.
In the 50s North Korea built Kijong-dong a “nice” city visible from the border to encourage South Koreans in. It's actually a ghost city.
The British Empire at its height was larger than Africa and was even comparable in size to the Moon.
Similar to fingerprints everyone also has a Unique Tongue Print.
There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
Albert Einstein denounced segregation calling it a "disease of white people" and worked against racism in America.
The creator of the iPod first offered the idea to Philips and RealNetworks but they failed to see its potential.
The last surviving Civil War widow didn't pass away until 2008. She married an 86-year-old veteran when she was only 19.
Starfish don’t die of old age.
The longest kiss ever recorded lasted 58 hours 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
A rodents teeth never stop growing. They are worn down by the animal’s constant gnawing on bark leaves and other vegetables.
According to Bill Gates by 2035 there will be almost no poor countries left in the world.
The country code for Russia is “007″.
1 in every 5 couples has a sexless marriage having less than 10 encounters a year.
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
The richest man in India Mukesh Ambani built a home valued at US$1 billion. It's a 27-story building with 3 helipads a 6-floor car park a staff of 600 a 4-storey hanging garden and a cinema.
The revolution that transformed Brazil into a republic was so uneventful that the few witnesses present didn't know it happened and the dethroned Emperor didn't even care.
24k Gold melts at 1063°C or 1945°F.
Lawn darts are illegal in Canada.
An American urologist bought Napoleon’s penis for $40 000.
McDonald's used to sell pizza in the 70s.
20 million 20-year-old trees are cut down in China every year to make chopsticks.
There is a "Gospel of Judas" not found in the Bible that speaks of Judas as the only one of Jesus' disciples who fully understood his teachings. He turned Jesus over to the Romans because Jesus asked him to.
Traffic in central London moves at the same speed as horse-drawn carriages a century ago.
Small traces of gold have been found in the leaves of Eucalyptus trees.
The wind speeds on Uranus can reach560 mph (900 km/h).
Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
African elephants have bigger ears than Indian elephants.
53%of all American workers make less than US$30 000 a year.
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the “General Purpose” vehicle G.P.
There are 1 792 steps in the Eiffel Tower
60% of electrocutions occur while talking on the telephone during a thunderstorm.
347 000 Tweets are sent every minute.
Before compasses Vikings navigated the ocean using birds whales celestial bodies chants and rhymes.
All snow crystals are hexagonal.
Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic psychopathic and sadistic".
The Incas revered the coca plant as being sacred or magical.
The animal in the Firefox logo isn't a Fox. It's a Red Panda.
11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon were Boy Scouts .
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.