Bring a camera: Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, it is always best to bring your digital camera with you. You can never tell whether a good opportunity to take pictures would come your way. Thus, bring it with you when you travel, so that you would have more fun in it.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Finding a secluded place for your anniversary: If you are traveling to celebrate your wedding anniversary with your spouse, then finding a secluded place would be a good idea. To achieve that, you can actually search for such accommodations through the internet. Just check out what they can offer to you, such as their amenities, so that you would be able to decide if it is the place you really want.
Air sickness: If you are not a frequent traveler, and you are one of those folks who experience air sickness, then choose your airline seats properly. When it comes to that, choose the seats by the wing, or situate it as near to the wings as possible, since it is where you won’t experience too many bumps during the ride. Choose the seats early, so that you would have a good number of them to select from.
Going to the airport: You never want to be late in getting to the airport, since missing your flight can become costly. Therefore, you should properly determine what time you want to leave your house to get to the airport. Make sure you have enough time in getting there, since you never know what you would come across in getting there, which can delay you.
Take note of the baggage requirements: Prior to booking your flight reservation, you should check its baggage requirements first. In most cases, international flights usually provide you with more baggage allowance than the domestic ones. Aside from checking on the check-in baggage terms and conditions though, don’t forget to read the terms for carry on bags as well.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Using credit or debit card: Some people like to use credit cards in booking through the internet, while others want to use debit cards. Keep in mind though that when you use a debit card, it will automatically deduct the money from your bank account. Aside from that, you should also check with your bank if your debit card has a daily spending limit, since your online transaction may not go through if it is more than that.
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Do not forget to confirm your hotel reservation a day before leaving: Keep in mind that even if you booked your hotel reservation online, and you got a confirmation number for it, there is still a slight chance that it was overlooked. To make sure that you really have a place to stay at your destination, you should call the hotel a day before traveling. This way, you can confirm not just your reservation, but also make sure that you will have the type of room that you really want.
Special requests: If you have special requests for the airline or the hotel, it is best to call them in order to see if they can accommodate it. One of the downsides of it though, especially in calling airlines, is that, you may have to wait for a long time before you can speak to a live person. To get around this, you can actually call the toll free number of the travel site, and let them process it for you, since in most cases, they have different numbers that they can dial to get prioritized.
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
SaleBestseller No. 1
RoomierLife Travel Space Saver Bags (Medium to Large). Pack of 8 Bags. Roll-Up Compression Storage (No Vacuum Needed) & Packing Organizers. Perfect for Travel and Home Storage
- 3x more space - save up to 3x more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. 8 compression garment bags pack: 4x large (28" x 20") and 4x medium (24" x 16"). Perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows etc
- Travel-friendly - no vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags - just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag. Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc. The compression garment bags are airtight and watertight
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression organizer bag
- High quality & reusable - double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time. Durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity
Bestseller No. 2
Travis Travel Gear Space Saver Bags. No Vacuum Rolling Compression, Pack of 8
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- Don't just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') designed for carry ons and fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants.