If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1% you’ll feel thirsty.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
After the Treaty of Versailles French Marshal Ferdinand Foch said "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years." Exactly 20 years and 65 days later WW2 broke out.
4%of women in the U.S. are pregnant right now.
Toilets were found in many ancient Egyptian tombs.
Vladimir The Great Prince of Kiev considered converting to Christianity or Islam. He sent envoys to study both religions but upon hearing that Islam forbade alcohol he got baptized.
Capuchin Male Monkeys urinate on themselves to attract a mate.
In 536 A.D. there was a worldwide dust cloud that blocked out the sun for a year resulting in widespread famine and disease.
There's a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus alive today. He's a Spanish noble.
Earth Texas is the only place on Earth named "Earth."
There's a coast-to-coast hiking trail that stretches from Delaware to California.
Lee Harvey Oswald’s cadaver tag sold at an auction for $6 600 in 1992.
Josef Mengele's "scientific" experiments at Auschwitz often involved studies of twins. If one twin died he would immediately kill the other and carry out comparative autopsies.
Bacteria the tiniest free-living cells are so small that a single drop of liquid contains as many as 50 million of them.
Before Mating the Female Giraffe Will First Urinate in the Male's Mouth.
It took 73 years to find the wreck of the Titanic.
There were 240 pedestrian fatalities in New York City in 1994.
Carolyn Shoemaker has discovered 32 comets and approximately 300 asteroids.
A 10-Year-Old Accidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon.
The Bible contains plenty of puns funny names humorous imagery sarcasm and irony.
More than 2 500 left-handed people are killed every year by using equipment meant for right-handed people.
Four empires collapsed after WWI: Ottoman Austro-Hungarian German and Russian.
Hummingbirds beat their wings 60 to 80 times per second.
A scientist in Antarctica got a date through Tinder with a girl camping just 45 minutes away.
Approximately 100 people die each year when they are stepped on by cows.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The city of Melbourne Australia used to be called Batmania.
6 months before the Challenger disaster a lone engineer told his superiors about the O-Ring problem and warned the result "would be a catastrophe of the highest order: loss of human life."
There is approximately one chicken for every human being in the world.
Paris taxi drivers have to pay nearly 200 000 euros for their licenses. That's why there are so few.
Drug lord Pablo Escobar had so much cash that rats ate almost $1 billion of his money each year.
In North Korea people don't celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17 since those are the dates that Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il died.
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
It has NEVER rained in Calama a town in the Atacama Desert of Chile.
The human body emits upwards of 10^6 biological particles per hour creating a detectible microbial cloud into surrounding indoor air.
Goats and octopus’ pupils of their eyes are rectangular.
Mexico's official name is United Mexican States.
Possessing Bibles watching South Korean movies and distributing pornography may be punished with death in North Korea.
During pregnancy if the mother suffers organ damage the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
A standard grave is 7’8 x 3’2 x 6.
Snakes use their tongues to smell.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.